• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker makes $6,000 monthly selling $1.50 chicken rice

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Vietnamese chicken rice cooked by my little tigress two weekends ago.

ALG5iB4.jpg

Chicken costs $4.50.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ate there before. The portion is small but enough. Anout 3/4 bowl of rice with a few slice of chicken. i will order the $2.50 instead.

The taste is not bad, will RTE if around the area.

any FR on this $1.50 chicken rice? i don't mind buying two packets home for lunch n dinner. if portion is really small, then must eat two packets for lunch only. :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you eat vegetarian ... you will filled your stomach easily.

on the contrary i also get hungry easily after going veg for a day...nonetheless i find the idea of going vegetarian very 'noble' and i have great respect for them....mainly because i cant do it.....but i try to go vege a few times a month.......paul mccartney is my vegetarian idol.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxman is going to start looking at her annual returns. Kiang tio ho, still go and key kiang.

most if not all sole properioter file very low income in their annual return. at $6k per month, that $72k per annum. if the couple file joint income, then that will be at least $2K plus in taxes. sometime give interview better be humble, report low low, or say earn enough can liao without quoting any amount.

come to think of it, didnt the tax man giving 10% of the back taxes as reward to whistle blower? tony the grass eater can sabo the chicken rice seller.

btw, pls get rid of that ugly pic, it turn my stomach.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the contrary i also get hungry easily after going veg for a day...nonetheless i find the idea of going vegetarian very 'noble' and i have great respect for them....mainly because i cant do it.....but i try to go vege a few times a month.......paul mccartney is my vegetarian idol.

He & his wife are Vegan & his family too...but she died of breast cancer...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
most if not all sole properioter file very low income in their annual return. at $6k per month, that $72k per annum. if the couple file joint income, then that will be at least $2K plus in taxes. sometime give interview better be humble, report low low, or say earn enough can liao without quoting any amount.

come to think of it, didnt the tax man giving 10% of the back taxes as reward to whistle blower? tony the grass eater can sabo the chicken rice seller.

Ppl don't learn, you twit.

Or else why would a Sinkie living in a HDB pigeon hole , looking up the ivory tower and see his Master in he Castle, still vote the Pap every 5 years or so?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is $1.50 chicken rice. if u not fussy and dont mind that the chicken is anyhow chopped and the presentation not very nice, then it is ok

the serving is decent.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eat every 3 hours lah, small veggie meals..

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same can be said about big big big enterprise!
CUt down on their profit margin & provide cheaper service. SMRT can do the same thing too by eliminating overpriced CEOs & managers that basically are flow stoppers by corking up the bottles!
Shareholders should expect higher dividend pay out by SMRT reducing their profit margin per trip by investing in better system to cut the waiting time to less than a minute a train. They should also invest more in maintenance to ensure the increased train frequency! Add all these up & profit would be bigger not in term of percentage but in terms of operating profit! But a public transport being profitable & still taking public funds is just pure greed!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same can be said about big big big enterprise!
CUt down on their profit margin & provide cheaper service. SMRT can do the same thing too by eliminating overpriced CEOs & managers that basically are flow stoppers by corking up the bottles!
Shareholders should expect higher dividend pay out by SMRT reducing their profit margin per trip by investing in better system to cut the waiting time to less than a minute a train. They should also invest more in maintenance to ensure the increased train frequency! Add all these up & profit would be bigger not in term of percentage but in terms of operating profit! But a public transport being profitable & still taking public funds is just pure greed!

Which idiot would their big big enterprises to earn less?

The more they earn the more the fat cats can line their pockets with more bonuses.

Ask yourself, wouldn't you want to have alot of money by squeezing the poorer losers?

If your answer is 'NO'.

Then you are that loser in life. LOL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
28days x $1000 = $28,000.
Profit of $6000 out of $28,000.
Overhead cost of a whooping $22,000.

Let see if he can still smiles when the chickens get sicked or he gets sicked. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she forgot to eat soursop.

I like soursop, remove the skin, scoop the insides onto a water jug, add ice cubes, add water, put it in the fridge , drink cold later..wonderful. Used to have a Soursop tree in the garden, i have to compete with the fire ants for the fruits.

What about eating soursop to prevent cancer??

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

most hawkers remember the curry puff idiot hawker who boasted about his income in shittimes and kena IRAS on his backside soon after