• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker Center Infested With Rats. Eat Rojak And Die. Who Do You Sue?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell me the alternative to the kind of high calibre ministers we are having now? Nearly all are scholars and with military experiences to boot! Who? Please, Who? You just can't go wrong sticking with the PAP and it's about time for a raise too. If not they are going to bring their talent elsewhere!:mad:

LOL* You are cute.:o

PAP has proven to everyone that the scholars are idiots who only munch on books and lacks the sense of reality. Singapore will continue its descend further with this bunch of people heading the country.

Btw, do post more here because I want to know you better.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng aka Madcow - moo!
Cheap, good n conscientious!

Now that's another guy I can never understand. Making a good living in the computer servicing business and yet giving the Government the middle finger! Take about biting the hand that feeds him!:mad:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that's another guy I can never understand. Making a good living in the computer servicing business and yet giving the Government the middle finger! Take about biting the hand that feeds him!:mad:

U mean cannot make a living selling computers?
Heard of HP or Lenovo???? :oIo:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gahmen will reply u : What sue?? This stall is operated by FT !! It's an honest mistake lah....... singkies u die your bizness....... dun come and disturb my FTs :smile:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw BW himself looks like one big rat ... (saw on the news, he was on site today) ...

FT pest controllers can't recognise him & lifted him up & started stuffing him into a metal cage ...

Govt officers - eh thats our health minister, where're u taking him ?

pest controllers - oh, sorry, honest mistake, we thought he was one of the ..... oh never mind, sorry !

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am amazed by the reply by NEA - who said that the cleaniness and maintenance of the hawker centre is responsibility of the hawkers - and given that the interim hawker centre is funded and built by the hawkers - the cleaniness and maintenance is not as frequent as funds are limited.

Since when NEA discharge its responsibilites of maintance food and environmental safety? When 2 minahs genna food poisoning, they drag their feet on the issue.

When an ang moh was overcharged for prawns - they acted swiftly by banning the hawker - they are exercising their jurisidiction in Newton but saying its not their responsibility in Geylang? What the fuck?

suwrap31m.jpg

Not happy then emigrate lah! *hee*hee*

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame cannot be 100% on hawker if hawker center is infested with rats. Both should be blamed if indeed the cause is rats.

Hawkers pay high rents and consevancy fees for what? There have been many reports of many rats.

As usual, they are trying to blame the poor hawker 100%

Any lawyers in this forum

<style></style>Rats rule sinkie.No doubt about that.You see them in daylight in some of the hawker centres.But during the nights you can see them almost in all hawker centers.Whether in Maxwell Road or Bukit Merah.Ask any drinking kakis and they will tell you.The presence of rats and cockroaches is NEA problem.How can any individual hawker stops a rat or a cockroach visiting his stall.As if rats and cockroaches are licensed by NEA too to operate only in licensed vicinity.:biggrin:

Again the grading system of hawkers is very arbitrary.It depends on the whims and fancies of the officers.I had seen extremely filthy hawker stall with 'A" grading.There is no transparency here.So goes to almost all coffee shops.I even came across a coffee shop operated by the NTUC with filthy toilets.

Rats and cockroaches are also rampant in HDB estates.Especially in households with built in rubbish chutes.

Why is this sudden increase in sinkie of rats and cockroaches population?Look no more than the huge increase of FT living right amongst us..I am certainly not kidding.

Most of of these foreigners comes from third world living environment.PRC,India,Philippines,Myanmar,Bangladesh or what have you.They live in sinkie just as they used to in their own motherlands.Rural living environment in their own homelands , mother nature absorbs their filthy habits.Whereas sinkie with restricted landscape simply stinks and breeds pests like rats and cockroaches.

Who is to blame?The foreign workers ! Nah.Why?

Because local sinkies are bearing the brunt simply because it is PAP who indiscriminately increases the sweat labor by simply importing a couple of million more coolies from third world countries.Secondly with very high rentals the hawkers and shop keepers are forced to cut corners..

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
He and his sons prepare the food at 4am every business day and close the stall on Mondays.

He added: “I didn’t offend anyone recently. And I don’t think it’s a case of sabotage.”

After the incident, he has been told by the authorities to close his stall for the time being.

He said that his daily earnings is about $1,500.

Wow after deducting expenses and rental, the family earns 1 grand daily. Lets quit and become hawkers.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder he got sabo ! He brag about his daily earnings !

Other hawkers wants to silence him ! Others want to protect their garden of eden !

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are some PAPpy doggies suggesting that the minitoots of the little red dot be paid even more for doing a mediocre job? These people are already the world's highest paid civil servants!!! Not only that, there are so many of them (100s of overpaid and under worked minitoots, MPs, mayors, Perm Secs etc) just to manage a little red dot the size of New York city, San Francisco, Paris or London.

Some of these overpaid civil servants have even admitted that they are paid alot for doing nothing!! Come on now, we do not begrudge some of these people a decent wage for doing a job that they put in a reasonable effort or if they slog for the well being of the citizens (whom they are supposed to "serve"); after all, remember that all of the above mentioned are civil servants, even the President, and they are being paid for by the citizens.

If the civil servants are corrupt or do a bad job, just fire or replace them or throw them in jail. We do not need to overpay these guys just to "uncorrupt them". All the gahmen needs to do is to setup a system of checks and balances to keep their own house in order, just like what many other countries do. There is no need to pay civil servants millions and make the little red dot the laughing stock of the world, in order for the gahmen to "do a good job".

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder he got sabo ! He brag about his daily earnings !

Other hawkers wants to silence him ! Others want to protect their garden of eden !

<style></style>Hawkers tend to be loud and loutish in their behavior."Lolex" & "Marcedi"(Mercedes) are their token of achievements.But they can also be very bitchy amongst themselves.A long queue in a particular hawker stall raises blood pressure amongst others.Especially their immediate neighboring stalls.Why?Simply because their own customers could not find seat to sit whilst just that 1 stall is getting all the business.Its a rat world out there(pun intended).

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lackeys have already claimed that the Geylang Serai Temp Market's management committee is to be blamed because NEA, under the law is empowered to fold their arms and do nothing while rats run amok.

this is peasantpore today, lackeys and minions playing legal or language games to swindle peasants.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell me the alternative to the kind of high calibre ministers we are having now? Nearly all are scholars and with military experiences to boot! Who? Please, Who? You just can't go wrong sticking with the PAP and it's about time for a raise too. If not they are going to bring their talent elsewhere!:mad:
[COLOR="_______"]
Ho say aa!

Please, MIW bring your talents to Malaysia and Indonesia! Within 20 years, Jakarta and KL peasants will beg PM Tan Kin Lian and President Kenneth Jeya to rule them![/COLOR]