• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you PCC outside of your house before? ( Hotel rooms not counted )

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you masturbated outside of your home before? Not meaning like in a perverted way, doing it in public or swimming pool but in the privacy of a toilet, bathroom or room?

I did it once at work place toilet. I dunno what happened but after lunch being in a crowed elevator with all the office girls looking sultry with cock sucking lips ( before fat lips became fashionable) and nice bums, i went to my office to work.
There was also a lingering smell in my office that i can constantly smell. Not foul smell but like a mixture of light perfume mixed with shampoo, incense and something else.

I started to slowly get an erection that won't go away. i was wearing pants, so the bulge is quite obvious. I made my way down to the common toilet shared by all the offices covering my bulge with a file. Then i pcc inside the cubicle.
What a relief it was. Felt all relaxed after.

That was the first and last time it happened quite suddenly. Till today, i'm scratching my head wondering what triggered the reaction.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you masturbated outside of your home before? Not meaning like in a perverted way, doing it in public or swimming pool but in the privacy of a toilet, bathroom or room?

I did it once at work place toilet. I dunno what happened but after lunch being in a crowed elevator with all the office girls looking sultry with cock sucking lips ( before fat lips became fashionable) and nice bums, i went to my office to work.
There was also a lingering smell in my office that i can constantly smell. Not foul smell but like a mixture of light perfume mixed with shampoo, incense and something else.

I started to slowly get an erection that won't go away. i was wearing pants, so the bulge is quite obvious. I made my way down to the common toilet shared by all the offices covering my bulge with a file. Then i pcc inside the cubicle.

That was the first and last time it happened quite suddenly. Till today, i'm scratching my head wondering what triggered the reaction.

Better be careful, some WITCH in the work place want to enchant you...BEWARE OF OF THE SIRENS.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ugly bitches in the building are working in my office and they are married but neighboring offices had some stunners.
I don't think it was enchantment. I was thinking the smell in the right proportion triggered something in my brain.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the ugly bitches in the building are working in my office and they are married but neighboring offices had some stunners.
I don't think it was enchantment. I was thinking the smell in the right proportion triggered something in my brain.

It is called pheromones, that is why you see, stunner as in a woman & the husband ugly like shits & vice versa. It is either the smell, or the wallet is thicker & longer than the dick, It is the smell. The sirens are silently calling you.... you may end up with an ugly toad you regret kissing, who will turn into an even uglier princess...it is the smell.

Just the 70%..it is the smell, that is why they are enchanted too.. Beware!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle only pee out of the window during raining days but never pcc KNN for pee will blend with rain water whereas sperm blend with bird shits for the target KNN

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think in office toilet is normal. Sometimes because of stress, sometimes because of colleague's mind-fuck.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think no law saying you cannot masturbate inside police station toilet hor.

But, you cannot do a public performance without a permit? even it is for art sake!. You never got a permit from SCDF, NEA, BCA, MOH, AVA, see, how many offences, had been committed already!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Did you use lub?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think no law saying you cannot masturbate inside police station toilet hor.

Say "I want to report a crime" at the counter, and just before having your statement taken you take off your pants, give it the good rub and tug and shoot your seed on the police officer's face.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say "I want to report a crime" at the counter, and just before having your statement taken you take off your pants, give it the good rub and tug and shoot your seed on the police officer's face.

You will be charge with " using an offensive weapon" then for endangering a life, don't know is the jizz is certified HALAL ( religious motivated) or its free of...whatever.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wank in the airplane toilet...issit considered as being inducted into the mile high club?