• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hatyai Lee Gardens Hotel Explosion!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Garden Hotel has always been the favorite spot for terrorist bombing, the other is Tesco. Happen quite a few times in the past liao. That why I always tell ppl to stay in Sakura, Mayflower or New Season hotels. And also to avoid period near religious holidays like Good Fri, Vesak Day, Xmas Day. Hari Raya, Deepavali, New Year, CNYs are safer. Best to go during our National Day in August becos no holiday in Thailand or Malaysia, so not so crowded, just more horny sinkies like me..LOL

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. So miss what point, lost what plot:confused:

Sorry friend, I think you've missed the point and lost the plot entirely. Read it this way. Households with incomes less than S$1K each are being asked to buy instead of rent. And so-called buying is just leasing, commuting 99 years of annual property value into 30 years instalments to pay government upfront, with ineterests.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth;1012 [I said:
[/I] The Dutch royal family are cousins to the British.

Thank you bro.
Brought back some memories...

The marriage between Catherine of Braganza to King Charles II of England created that special relationship between the English and the Dutch.

However she was a devout Catholic and hence could not survive in England. She was framed and charged for treason but King Charles II (although estranged from her) exercised true chivalry and stood by her side.
She died without heirs

The background to this may also point to the close working relation ship between the English East India Company and the Dutch VOC (known as the Dutch Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie) being organised in 1602.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/B]

Thank you bro.
Brought back some memories...

The marriage between Catherine of Braganza to King Charles II of England created that special relationship between the English and the Dutch.

However she was a devout Catholic and hence could not survive in England. She was framed and charged for treason but King Charles II (although estranged from her) exercised true chivalry and stood by her side.
She died without heirs

The background to this may also point to the close working relation ship between the English East India Company and the Dutch VOC (known as the Dutch Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie) being organised in 1602.

Not to forget, the Dutch invited (or begged if you want to be blunt) English Prince William of Orange (Willem van Oranje in Dutch) to defend them against the Spanish and properly founded an indpendent Dutch kingdom in their formative years. That's why Holland football and other sports teams wear orange jerseys and call themselves Oranje. Only that stupid fat nuthead Alamaking claiming to support Holland but keeps cursing England without understanding that without England, there'd be no Holland.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I;1012372 From some small tribe know as the the dai in southern china to an empire of today ruled by a king of the chakri dynasty. [I said:
[/I]Burma today is one of the poorest nations of the world. Still under severe military dictatorship and ppl that suffer alot. The burmese fucked it up compared to the thais.

The Burmese are waking up after a long slumber like Rip Van Winkle.
They are going through the right path.
Gross happiness and immense wealth stands ahead of them on the road to Democracy.

The military, having anchored themselves far too long, became "almighty powerful and deeply corrupt" and in the process enriched themselves and their generations to come, leaving the poor Burmese to suffer. That is to end. Look at History, has any dictator survived long.

Recent Typhoon Nargis was a good example when the military even wanted to "steal" what other nations donated. What a disgrace. Having "eaten the flesh, sucked the blood dry, they even wanted a go at the marrow". Ptuuuuiii.

The World and people like us are watching, especially the United States. The Americans must be respected for creating such problems for the rulers at Naypidaw so as to enable the down-trodden Burmese to march this far.
President Obama and Hillary Clinton and those that were there before them deserve that highest respect. My Thanks to You all in the White House. Remarkable.

The United States is also closely watching and monitoring the scenario in so many countries where the people are being subjected to gross human rights violations and in a matter of time you will find that these "Nations" that has been "marked" by the Americans will see their exit. Syria and many other BE PREPARED. Sayonara

Hope the new government of Burma will press charges and get court orders to freeze the assets of the military leaders, their children, grandchildren and cronies in any countries.

Long Live Burma. If you can do it others too CAN.

Last edited:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs should just go back to their country lah. Many people not happy they sow their seeds in Asia.