• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hate the govt or nation???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we stand for election?

We just prefer to make noise in cyberspace.

Precisely that's a coward behaviour!!!

Which is why I'm not wrong in calling ppl like escher, crane or even sarong to be a coward or eunuch... Cause this group of cowards can only use their mouth just like how their mum does a blow job for their customers behind the Geylang street....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True, LKY is egoistic. But statistic doesn't lie. You surf the net, go n check what's the status for SG in terms of financial in Asia.

You said world financial hub mah. For Asia, ok, I give this one to you ...Tokyo, HK, Shanghai ...then sinkapore. Nothing to shout about when sinkapore is the place for those bankers who can't make it elsewhere to come to.

2. Singaporeans have been good boyz n gals for the past 40 years. Who to blame?? the govt knew that Singapore are followers. Those ain't followers would have left.
A good government doesn't take advantage of its people. The PAP thought that they can control sinkees forever. Well, sinkees are slow to fight back, but they are starting to. The culmination of that will be 2016. If the PAP tries to steal the election, since the Election Commission is under the PMO, hell will break lose. Will you be around to defend the PAP?

3. My conception of "comes with a price" is the standard of living. But nevertheless i agree with what you mentioned that the salary is not matching the living standards.
Thank you.

4. Once more, I totally agree with you that PAP or scholars doesn't mean genius or talents... Suzhou Industrial Park is the best example... Tonnes of scholars went there but still fail...
We were fleeced big time on many projects in China ...yet we let in hundreds of thousands of Ah Tiongs ...the PAP is trying to train sinkees to be like Ah Tiongs? I like our culture and value system ...I despise the Ah Tiong, Ah Neh and Pinoy culture.

5. If you read n understand my post, i'm not against those who hate the govt but dun insult the country!!! If u insult the country, then even if change govt wouldn't solved the problem right...
The PAP has made itself synonymous with the country. We have no institutions that is not populated by PAP lackeys. The civil service is supposed to be neutral, yet its head comes out to defend the PAP. That's a civil servant who will have to serve the next government of any political stripe. Can you blame critics who can't differentiate the two?

6. Lastly, I dun just whacked like you said... Cause cowards like escher, crane or sarong talk until as if they have the ability to admin a country or replace the govt... If so garang, go n set up your own party n go for elections...
Alamak, other than whack the PAP here and spread the word in our little corner, what can we do? Nothing much yet.
We have a government that pays itself the highest salary in the world for a government and yet it delivers, at best, average results. The last decade, the situation is deteriorating yet the PAP doesn't want to face up and continues on with 'flood the country' policy.
We are all damn fed up ...we can't rise up ...we can't vent through the press ...ISD agents are every ready to pounce ...but the suppression will end in a short time.
There is always a limit and I think the limit is closed to being reached.

If every male sinkee gets to bring home their military issued weapon, you can bet that an uprising would have happened long time ago.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should we stand for election?

We just prefer to make noise in cyberspace.

This fucktard 14k aka kopisai is just parroting his vile supreme master lky.
Not everyone who wants change has to be a politician.
We effect the change thru our own way....
Normal citizens do it via their votes...
Others like me spread the word, convince other fellow Singaporeans to do likewise.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u mean a state is a party itself which can change the country name or flag??? Pls advice...

PAP has always been synonymously link to the state of Republic of Sinkieland. This is nothing unique in a state where ruling party often blur themselves between party and govt aka state. In such a way, the state organs like civil service becomes the fiefdom of the party and national coffer is used for political purpose. State becomes the party vice versa. Don't go around blaming others for having this sort of thinking. Your respected govt is the root cause of this.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u mean a state is a party itself which can change the country name or flag??? Pls advice...

It should be "pls advise" or "pls give advice".

Oh, if you're so well-versed in your english then you should have come up something better to replace all your mum's CB, CCB n KNN!!!

HK14K, in less than one week, you have already more than 300 posts. You are really prolific. You post more in 2 weeks than I do in a year.

Good thing is ..... the more you write, the more I can understand your psyche ......

I can see that you have a sensitive side ...... a sort of feminine masculinity that characterizes many metrosexual males and gays. In fact, I am not surprised if you are a transsexual or even a female.

Seriously, you resemble my other dog, a bitch labrador retriever when she is in heat .... yelping away to attract suitors :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said world financial hub mah. For Asia, ok, I give this one to you ...Tokyo, HK, Shanghai ...then sinkapore. Nothing to shout about when sinkapore is the place for those bankers who can't make it elsewhere to come to.

A good government doesn't take advantage of its people. The PAP thought that they can control sinkees forever. Well, sinkees are slow to fight back, but they are starting to. The culmination of that will be 2016. If the PAP tries to steal the election, since the Election Commission is under the PMO, hell will break lose. Will you be around to defend the PAP?

Thank you.

We were fleeced big time on many projects in China ...yet we let in hundreds of thousands of Ah Tiongs ...the PAP is trying to train sinkees to be like Ah Tiongs? I like our culture and value system ...I despise the Ah Tiong, Ah Neh and Pinoy culture.

The PAP has made itself synonymous with the country. We have no institutions that is not populated by PAP lackeys. The civil service is supposed to be neutral, yet its head comes out to defend the PAP. That's a civil servant who will have to serve the next government of any political stripe. Can you blame critics who can't differentiate the two?

Alamak, other than whack the PAP here and spread the word in our little corner, what can we do? Nothing much yet.
We have a government that pays itself the highest salary in the world for a government and yet it delivers, at best, average results. The last decade, the situation is deteriorating yet the PAP doesn't want to face up and continues on with 'flood the country' policy.
We are all damn fed up ...we can't rise up ...we can't vent through the press ...ISD agents are every ready to pounce ...but the suppression will end in a short time.
There is always a limit and I think the limit is closed to being reached.

If every male sinkee gets to bring home their military issued weapon, you can bet that an uprising would have happened long time ago.

1. Why i agree that SG is a leading financial hub. Cause no place can do a swift laundering if that city or nation is not a financial hub. SG is behind 3 cities in Asia for rankings but SG is the top 3 cities in the world for laundering, believe it or not.

2. I started to watch GE live on TV during my sec school days, during that time i already ask my dad who's counting the votes already. Up to yr imagination, 13 years in China, i've more overseas friends than SG friends n many even HKs say that SG is good but you know how i reply them? I always said that our current govt is communist2, which means communist communist... Cause everything is their say!!

3. Our opinion are the same.

4. Every country has its own culture. I recalled when i was young in the 80s, n when my mum talks about China, I told her that die die i wouldn't go to a country that is so backward but after 13 years in there, I started to understand n love some of it's historic culture especially ancient history.

5. I knew of this friend who's working for the govt n got posted to china, he/she also doesn't agree to the current directions of our govt but what can he/she do? Is their rice bowl.

6. Yes, I can't recall the actual time when was it but i remember not too long ago while i was still in China, I read an article about local Singaporeans gathered at Hong Lim park to protest.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucktard 14k aka kopisai is just parroting his vile supreme master lky.
Not everyone who wants change has to be a politician.
We effect the change thru our own way....
Normal citizens do it via their votes...
Others like me spread the word, convince other fellow Singaporeans to do likewise.

Dun have to twist n turn yr words, you're the one who's insulting yr own country as Stinkapore.

Yes, everyone can voice their unhappiness but do it with statistic n constructive comment... Do you think by bringing out all you mum's authentic organs to swear over here makes you a hero???

Nothing but a coward!!!

Lastly, ppl like u who loves to clone accounts will think likewise others doing the same. I'm HK14K, wouldn't act like a coward like u, crane or escher... Thank you!!!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK14K, in less than one week, you have already more than 300 posts. You are really prolific. You post more in 2 weeks than I do in a year.

Good thing is ..... the more you write, the more I can understand your psyche ......

I can see that you have a sensitive side ...... a sort of feminine masculinity that characterizes many metrosexual males and gays. In fact, I am not surprised if you are a transsexual or even a female.

Seriously, you resemble my other dog, a bitch labrador retriever when she is in heat .... yelping away to attract suitors :biggrin:

Oh, glad that you've noticed my posting!!! I thought you n your clone account escher have put me into the ignore list n yet you're so aware of me... Thank You!!!

I supposed you or your group of eunuchs mentioned that I'm what KopiShit??? Why so stupid of me to post 300 message under one account? I should have learnt from you cowards to clone more nicks n accounts so that i can spread my msg across right???

Even my sensitive side can surpass your low self-esteem n inferior side of you. Look yourself into a pool of urine before even you learnt how to curse n swear.

You're simply born cheap by your mother to allow me to humiliate you infront of everyone.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, lighten up. I call it the citizen's Right to Gripe. Understandable the world over.

Also, love the land but hate the ruler is normal. Better than hate the land but love the gahmen. Like Boss Sam!

Cheers!

Many members in this forums claimed that they love the country n stay back to fight n only wanna a change of govt but they are contradicting themselves when they keep insulting the country that they were born n raised in.

The best example are ppl like Escher, Crane n Co. who keep insulting Singapore as Stinkapore... If the nation is stink, pack you bags n go. Why act like a eunuch and be a coward and sit back n complain only.

All this ppl claims that by changing the govt it would do the nation good but by insulting your own country, you mean you're putting the nation interest at heart??? The answer is a BIG FAT NO.

This group of COWARDS are just a bunch of SELFISH EUNUCH that only want things to go their way or pleases them.

Did you ever ask yourself what you have contribute to the nation even before you insult the country as Stinkapore... You hate the govt, OK... FINE... But by insulting your own nation n claim to change the govt, you guys already show your selfishness in what you have said!!!

AGAIN, IF SINGAPORE ARE SO STINK, PACK YOUR PACK N SEARCH FOR A GREENER PASTURE!!! DON'T BLAME OTHERS, BUT BLAME YOURSELF A COWARD!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun have to twist n turn yr words, you're the one who's insulting yr own country as Stinkapore.

Yes, everyone can voice their unhappiness but do it with statistic n constructive comment... Do you think by bringing out all you mum's authentic organs to swear over here makes you a hero???

Nothing but a coward!!!

Lastly, ppl like u who loves to clone accounts will think likewise others doing the same. I'm HK14K, wouldn't act like a coward like u, crane or escher... Thank you!!!

Huh? Wtf you talking?
The country has gone to the dogs liao...usurped by pap and lapdogs like you.
Until the pap is out....sinkieland is only a cuntry and not country....and only 39.9% are the only true patriots around.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fren, lighten up. I call it the citizen's Right to Gripe. Understandable the world over.

Also, love the land but hate the ruler is normal. Better than hate the land but love the gahmen. Like Boss Sam!

Cheers!

No worries pal, i'm very relax...

To have a bunch of cheap fools like escher, crane , sarong n jw5, i'm more than relax to do that