• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

• Yes, definitely! :)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Still the same leh...

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • No, it has become worse for me! :(

Votes: 37 52.9%

• Total voters

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
another bullshit story.. the only wealth you reap is by bending down to be screwed by your PAP master and getting paid after that.. and i believe that is what your mother taught you to do as she is doing it as well.

to sell your ass for pocket money is to reap wealth..wow..this is the first time i am hearing such bullshit.
Hey bastard, same old shit again. Don't you feel bored repeating the same again and again, just like a broken vinyl record. I believe both your parents are also retards to have given you this kind of life today.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, why compare with places like Pakistan or Malaysia? Why not use USA, Sweden, Norway etc?

We have paper generals and paper CEOs running on merits or on loyalty? The fact that these over hyped big heads like Ho Ching, Kee Chiu, police commissioner Ng Joo Hee screwing up big time and time and time again... shows this is not a meritocratic society!

This is one glaring unmeritocratic reason why I want this regime changed.

Only Ng Joo Hee has been removed. Ho Jinx? Vixien Bala? Swee Swee? LHL the clown prince? They are there on merit? They are causing sinkieland to sink!

VTO! The whole bunch has to be removed!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I did. Our society operates on merit, which you mostly agreed. That is good enough. No system is perfect. Pointing out small flaws in a system doesn't make it a discriminatory one like what we have in places like Pakistan or Malaysia.

If I take one for the team and sleep with HC, giving her the best 10 seconds of her life, will I get some good tips? I promise to share the good tips with the team.

MILF hunter.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similarly, I'm also enjoying the PAP screwing those Sinkies, as I'm personally not affected.

One moment you disagree that PAP has let the people down and one moment you say you enjoy seeing PAP letting the people down. There is a cure for deliriousness, you know.

Actually, I seldom kpkbing the oppositions lah

We can all see for ourselves if that is true.

Since both of you are not affected by the PAP and its policies and the former forumer had even benefited, so, it clearly puzzles me why both of you hate the PAP to the core. Are you all telling the truth?

Did I say I "hate the PAP to the core"? Are you telling the truth?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has always promoted a society based on meritocracy, not on racial or religious superiority like our neighbouring countries and many parts of the world.

Earning merits is not a new invention in the world or invented by PAP. Every country is run with most people getting to where they are based on the effort they put, with variation based on market reality. Only parties with communist propagandic tendencies like PAP would coin "meritocracy" as a gospel truth term.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Improved ? Is this some kind of a sick joke ?:confused:

With thousands and thousands of foreigners trooping in resulting in depressed wage for us ordinary citizens ?:mad:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Improved ? Is this some kind of a sick joke ?:confused:

With thousands and thousands of foreigners trooping in resulting in depressed wage for us ordinary citizens ?:mad:

When you have 5 Young Sinkies Heroes willing to risk their limps and scale the Toa Payoh Block
to get the message across, need we have to say more, Fuck PAP!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
One moment you disagree that PAP has let the people down and one moment you say you enjoy seeing PAP letting the people down. There is a cure for deliriousness, you know.
PAP letting the people down? No, that's precisely why I disagree as I enjoy seeing the PAP screwing the daft Sinkies, so that I don't need to lift a finger myself. Smart Sinkies who are benefiting would usually sing praise for the PAP. Only loser Sinkies will whine and complain.

Anyway, don't need to go on arguing on this. Let the result from the next GE decide on this. I still have faith in the PAP.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Improving ones life requires personal effort. No political party can do it for you.

What the PAP does do is to create abundant opportunities for improvement. It's up to each and everyone to grab these opportunities and maximise the returns. If you don't do so it's your own fault. You can't blame the government.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Improving ones life requires personal effort. No political party can do it for you.
Lots of loser Sinkies won't agree to you as above. They think that the government owes them a living and also since their ancestors had slogged for it, it is their right now to demand more from the government. These people really have no shame in them.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the PAP does do is to create abundant opportunities for improvement. It's up to each and everyone to grab these opportunities and maximise the returns. If you don't do so it's your own fault. You can't blame the government.

Agree. I may also prefer political parties that do not create abundant opportunities so that I can dominate whatever little opportunities there are to find and rise above the rest.

Rather than I put in effort to earn what I earn, and those overpaid scholars get the same I get as fixed salaries by leeching on the taxes I pay.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dedicate this song to my best army buddy, who is having a hard time in our wonderful system. Please go fuck yourself.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74[/video]

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of loser Sinkies won't agree to you as above. They think that the government owes them a living and also since their ancestors had slogged for it, it is their right now to demand more from the government. These people really have no shame in them.

What has this gahmen done for the ppl? It is shameful to see how this bullying gahmen continue to treat the poor sinkies.