• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Has Stinkypura declined? Is its end in sight?

Has Stinkypura improved in the last 10 to 20 years?

• Static. No changes since 2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Static. No changes since 2000

• It improved between 2000-2009 but has stagnated since then

• It stagnated between 2000-2009 but has improved since then

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share your opinions through your votes.

Did stinkypura improve in the last 10 to 20 years? Did it decline?

How do you define improvements?

In what ways have Stinkypura declined in the last 10 and last 20 years?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Property prices have all risen in last 10-20 years. So that's good isn't it?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Share your opinions through your votes.

Did stinkypura improve in the last 10 to 20 years? Did it decline?

How do you define improvements?

In what ways have Stinkypura declined in the last 10 and last 20 years?
Share my opinion about how your wife and mother beg me to fuck them thousands of times? LOL!....

Come on, retarded dickless faggot like you better stick with posting your retarded pi of yourself lah. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Share my opinion about how your wife and mother beg me to fuck them thousands of times? LOL!....

Come on, retarded dickless faggot like you better stick with posting your retarded pi of yourself lah. LOL!...

fucktard subhuman negative IQ monkey
if you were not a product of a chigger and a monkey breeding at the dead of night in a dingy geylang alley, you would have known by now that your mother daughter sister wife aunt have been fucked countless times by me and all and sundry so much so that they crave for anything - even a dildo - that faintly resembles a thick long cock that can satiate their carnal desires
yearning for litres of cum from foreign men so that bastards like you and your siblings can be produced by the dozens

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hardly any responses in this thread.

Seems to suggest more that Singapore has NOT declined economically.

Those who disagree should post their opinions.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucktard subhuman negative IQ monkey
if you were not a product of a chigger and a monkey breeding at the dead of night in a dingy geylang alley, you would have known by now that your mother daughter sister wife aunt have been fucked countless times by me and all and sundry so much so that they crave for anything - even a dildo - that faintly resembles a thick long cock that can satiate their carnal desires
yearning for litres of cum from foreign men so that bastards like you and your siblings can be produced by the dozens
LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly any responses in this thread.

Seems to suggest more that Singapore has NOT declined economically.
People are too busy thinking how to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People too busy doing double jobs to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People doing endless double shifts to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People too busy playing politics at work to avoid demotion or retrenchments.
People too busy avoiding loansharks demanding payment.
People too stressed with idiotic covid restrictions.

People too tired after all that where got time to respond.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
People are too busy thinking how to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People too busy doing double jobs to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People doing endless double shifts to earn that little bit extra to keep the family afloat.
People too busy playing politics at work to avoid demotion or retrenchments.
People too busy avoiding loansharks demanding payment.
People too stressed with idiotic covid restrictions.

People too tired after all that where got time to respond.
And nurses who have quit their jobs and stopped working because it is better to be poor than dead.

So Singpaore is worse lah. Ok it is hearsay from you. But personal situation wise? How are you doing?

So the SBF crowd generally doing ok?

I think maybe if the same question was asked at EDMW will get more responses that point to life being tough.

Different crowd. Here is mostly old folks retired quite comfortably already.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And nurses who have quit their jobs and stopped working because it is better to be poor than dead.

So Singpaore is worse lah. Ok it is hearsay from you. But personal situation wise? How are you doing?

Sounds like an interrogation.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think maybe if the same question was asked at EDMW will get more responses that point to life being tough.

Different crowd. Here is mostly old folks retired quite comfortably already.

Two things I'll never stand down. Boss make us do ot with no ot pay. No clients are worth my health if I can't eat. I can't work.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Two things I'll never stand down. Boss make us do ot with no ot pay. No clients are worth my health if I can't eat. I can't work.
Many house officers never have time to eat lunch or dinner. Surgical MO also.

You are probably not in healthcare. Good for you.

I strongly discourage people from doing healthcare. It is inhumane work conditions but all HCWs are told to suck it up.