• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Inderjit Singh submitted his resignation letter?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has Inderjit Singh submitted his resignation letter?

The lengthy letter by Inderjit on what he felt had gone wrong with the PAP and its policies was like him submitting his resignation letter to Hsien Loong. It was as good as saying ‘I disagree and you can do anything you want with me’.

Many readers are applauding the things highlighted in Inderjit’s letter and could feel that it was written from his heart. He just had it too much and could not hold back anymore. Yes, this is the first time an incumbent PAP MP is kpkb while still with the Govt, while still in Parliament. This is a clear break from the past when elites or ex PAP stalwarts would only talk after they have left the corridor of power.

How many PAP MPs or ministers out there are sharing the angst of Inderjit Singh and would want to do the same, or have the guts to say it while still an active member of the house? Would anyone feel excited enough, invigorated enough and encouraged by this act of Inderjit to say, ‘I agree with Inderjit and here is my resignation letter?’

For any MP or minister to take such a stand, it would demand a lot of courage and conviction to do the right thing, to go with the heart, to go against the head, or like Ngaim Dong Dow had said, go against the money.

Are we seeing the first breakaway? Are we seeing the first sign of rebellion in Fortress PAP? What Inderjit had done is unprecedented. It is like a public dress down. Anyone wanting to read what he said can go to this link, http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/05/27/mp-inderjit-singhs-critical-analysis-of-pap-govt/.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/2014/05/has-inderjit-singh-submitted-his.html

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnamed.jpg

Sure or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this Singh has his own business and doesnt depend on his MP pay for his living. The same cannot be said of the other sycophants like Vikram Nair, Indranee rajah, Baey, Foo Mee Har etc.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inderjit is indeed courageous to say what he thinks is not right in SG today. How many pappies of his calibre today? None. Arthur Fong is still saying xenophobia is bad for SG. Is it really true?

What about Japan? The Japs did not depend on foreigners to bring about their economic prosperity after WW2 but are they xenophobic too?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can offer to help type the letter if he cannot find help or courage. i can offer my china made ball point if he need ink.

onz boh? mai chiu kong lumpar song.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point dulan him,,Pinky and Wooden always promote their MPs as speaking their piece of mind, are independent etc etc,,,,however this ah singh case has proven that having PAP MPs which are independent are useless as they still have to vote for pappie policies. Look at what happen to Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Soo Khoon...? All speak against the PAP,,,and all get sack,,,this ah singh will not be around for the next erection lah,,,,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but now he resign got cheezebye erection mah. put pinkie on spot. can take it as a referendum.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inderjit is indeed courageous to say what he thinks is not right in SG today. How many pappies of his calibre today? None. Arthur Fong is still saying xenophobia is bad for SG. Is it really true?

What about Japan? The Japs did not depend on foreigners to bring about their economic prosperity after WW2 but are they xenophobic too?

Sure, all hot air and when it comes to crunch time to vote on the 6.9 million population white paper, did he abstain from voting?
No, he just go one corner suck thumb and did not vote :mad:

The whole bunch of scum in white are just Yes man calibre toeing the party line.

This is just another good cop bad cop stunt.

He would be around the next GE in Pinky's GRC to save Pinky's skin.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singh is just wayanging ! He say this because 10 years later he will nominate himself to run for president like Tan Cheng Bock !

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has planted his poison seeds, all PAP MPs once accumulate enough (said $10M) will turn his arrow against PAP just to get themselves terminated by PAP or 假假做回一个正直的MP而反对pinky loong hope to get sack.
這样做是沒用的karma 是跑不掉的

I believe this Singh has his own business and doesnt depend on his MP pay for his living. The same cannot be said of the other sycophants like Vikram Nair, Indranee rajah, Baey, Foo Mee Har etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure, all hot air and when it comes to crunch time to vote on the 6.9 million population white paper, did he abstain from voting?
No, he just go one corner suck thumb and did not vote :mad:

The whole bunch of scum in white are just Yes man calibre toeing the party line.

This is just another good cop bad cop stunt.

He would be around the next GE in Pinky's GRC to save Pinky's skin.

Good cop bad cop stunt to melt the hearts of AMK residents.

It was also clever to use an ethnic minority to play the role the good cop, which will minimize the negative repercussions should things turn sour.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singh is just wayanging ! He say this because 10 years later he will nominate himself to run for president like Tan Cheng Bock !

this fucking bayi like all mamas cannot be trusted ....

i suspect that he must have been told that his term as mp will not be renewed thats why this fucking clown decided to "hedge" his bets by playing to the gallery ...... like someone else said in this thread....this fucker trying to be the "voice of reason" now maybe wanna kelong and be another fucking convenient puppet in the presidency ....

anyone fancy a turbanator as a president???

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember Mr Maidin Packer? here the linl...http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ns-open-letter-lhl-worth-reading-4066099.html

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were a PAP mp with ambition this is the way to go. Pinkie does not have much support. If old fart croaks, you will want to position yourself as far away as possible from any of their stupid policies. The party may burn but your residents will still pick you

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your England powerful enough or not?

resignation letter can one lah.... 3 lines will do.

I inderjit singh, nric lumber............ hereby declare I sibei tulan and not interested in helping you seekuru singaporeans. So give you 30 notice afer that you mati your problem.