• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Chinese Ghost Month Started?

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, should I burn something then to scare them off? I am sure some burnt carbon should ward them away. :biggrin:

IMG_20190801_180519.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The whole sinkie environment stinks of burning smell! Yucks!

Chinky yearly destroy the environment competition has began. Tsibuy!

One should be more tolerent of each others beliefs, we should embrace diversity, make our society more harmonious. Practice compassion and inclusiveness like our forefathers. We are all Singaporeans and PRs.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its almost impossible and most difficult to assimilate the environmental polluters into Sg society.
The Muslims otoh has been easier. Look at how they lowered down their call for prayer and very considerate to their neighbours.
LKY's plan of letting this bad habit die naturally will never happen because stupidity can never be eradicated from these ppl and they will multiply.
Theyre hypocrites if they will not burn in their homes but do it outside and let the smoke irritate their neighbours thru open windows.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means a lot to believers like me. Just give us some space.

The daily traffic Jam on causeway is much worse.
ICA never solve for so many years.

Ok here a business idea to you to continue happily burning. Why dont you design fake money that burns smokeless and flameless and odourless?
Or have electronic money burning...just like bulbs you guys install instead of real fire candles?