• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Chinese Ghost Month Started?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it has. And this year it coincides with the first day of the month (August) too.

Double happiness, good omen for the country.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The Chinese pagans should be allowed to do their rituals. I've seen joss papers and joss sticks the size of an elephant penis being burnt outside malls: Orchard Road area and in JB.
They should burn in the confines of their own living room to get the most luck or whatever shit they desire for. Best is they close and shut their own windows and doors when burning to maximize the good effects from burning. I certainly wouldn't complain.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No wonder that Hokkien Gin was like a mad woman posting relentlessly yesterday. Has she become a Chenna Ghost yet?
She's been living her life as a ghost. People don't want her around and avoid her. And when she disturbs people, the best way is tell her ::biggrin:

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I've seen flames shot up at least three stories high. The nearby tree was gutted. Remember the guy who parked his car next to the burning bin? No joke.
Meanwhile, the smokers are told to smoke inside a small box :biggrin:

outide-lucky-plaza-dsa-smokers.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This box at lucky plaza is actually not small...u will be surprised on sundays how many maids can afford cigarettes to smoke there while glocky is smoking butts he picked up
better idea would be to smoke the maids and pick up their butts - and then smoke your pipe in the process.
if you can afford, a meal at jollibee will be a sure bet for a jolly good time :whistling: