• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you are right

Sir LTB, can you up me and save me please.Thank you in advance.

Wat Mr LTB say is true. Everyone entitle to their opinions. I oso kena gang zapped too. So I know how u feel.

Heres my little 8 lucky humble points help u.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi brother, can i take the Q too :smile: thanking you in advance.

All old timers and recognizable samsters from the sex forum will get free points from me. Except for those without postings and are new clones there like the clown below. *Hoah*

Enforcer

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wat Mr LTB say is true. Everyone entitle to their opinions. I oso kena gang zapped too. So I know how u feel.

Heres my little 8 lucky humble points help u.

for your kindness and generosity, i think u deserve my powerpts by skipping the Q.

up u too -LTB

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

All old timers and recognizable samsters from the sex forum will get free points from me. Except for those without postings and are new clones there like the clown below. *Hoah*

Enforcer

how cum u got 1000+ but your powerpts is only 13?? so r u queueing for my powerpts??

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how cum u got 1000+ but your powerpts is only 13?? so r u queueing for my powerpts??

Everyday when u visit this forum, didn't u notice this? Premium membership. I was here to make announcement to recognized senior samsters from the sex forum who are also members in this forum. *Hoah*

Forum donations now welcome!
If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here.

Last edited: