• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has any of you met this siao lang who suddenly appeared behind you and spewing all sorts of garbage against the Pappies?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now when I was at Bishan Junction 8 when this bloke in his 60s suddenly came up to me from behind and started shooting his mouth in Mandarin like a machine gun - "人民行动党是共产党,李显龙是吸血鬼,人民行动党是杀人凶手,你别被那班人渣骗....." etc.
I have seen him a few times over the years at different places. I wonder what the Pappies did to him that caused him to end up in such a state.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now when I was at Bishan Junction 8 when this bloke in his 60s suddenly came up to me from behind and started shooting his mouth in Mandarin like a machine gun - "人民行动党是共产党,李显龙是吸血鬼,人民行动党是杀人凶手,你别被那班人渣骗....." etc.
I have seen him a few times over the years at different places. I wonder what the Pappies did to him that caused him to end up in such a state.
Must be a low ses crazy sinki with mental health issue like highlighted by His Eminence Cik Kok Song before

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be freshly release from IMH

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I used to be like that, roaming the streets and cursing at the pap. Now I just do it here, in the comfort of my home.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can call polis and say you spotted someone who said he wants to assassinate Lanjiao Loong. He will be arrested within 5mins surrounded by 69 poodles.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kept meeting a siao lang here that keeps claiming I'm Jeremy Quek, whoever the fuck that is. Can I see my MPee about this harassment ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw the same bloke again near Albert Complex. Same thing. He went up to another old fart and said "人民行动党是共产党,李显龙是吸血鬼,人民行动党是杀人凶手...."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should high-five that gentleman.