• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harsh truths: women marry the good boy, never the bad boy who is good in bed.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
4JP44GC.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/y4ubzlvl

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marry the good boy once you've had your 'fun', your party days are over and you're ready to settle down, pop out some babies etc.

But will the good boys want you? Time will tell. :cool:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry the good boy once you've had your 'fun', your party days are over and you're ready to settle down, pop out some babies etc.

Why would the bad boy who is good in bed want to marry n b tied down?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not like the "good boys" have a choice......good boys is just another synonym for beta,loser,incels,simps and cucks.if they could get pussy they would have gotten it already.
These good boys will be glad to get any pussy they can even if it's sloppy seconds or thirds.

The percentage of loser forever alones in the younger gens is staggering these days.....they even have psychologists Jordan Peterson to explain why men cant get women,and how to stop being a manchild/beta cuck.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sad fate of the "good men",they have to wait around hoping for the used up,blown out,30 year old party slut to select them to be the paypig and "walking atm" for her offspring.

Thats literally what the article is describing,I married my husband but I don't love him,a bunch of cucks.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not like the "good boys" have a choice......good boys is just another synonym for beta,loser,incels,simps and cucks.if they could get pussy they would have gotten it already.
These incels need some red pilled woke enlightenment. They didn't realise that they are in the best position to be happy, peaceful and joyful.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
They still want a warm body to cuddle, a listening ear to hear all her problems, and someone to help carry heavy things. A vibrator can't do that.
Yup, giving man things to do and deal with all her emotional crap. Oh my god.. This is not what I call life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, you can find many of these 'I've had my fun but now I want to settle down' type of women in churches.

If you want to share your life with these 'born again virgins', now you know where to find them. You're welcome. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, you can find many of these 'I've had my fun but now I want to settle down' type of women in churches.

If you want to share your life with these 'born again virgins', now you know where to find them. You're welcome. :biggrin:
What about temple and mosque?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These incels need some red pilled woke enlightenment. They didn't realise that they are in the best position to be happy, peaceful and joyful.

U know I never understood these redpill mgtow gangs,if ur not interested then not interested,why do u have to go around telling people and stating ur case?

If I'm not interested in gay sex must I go around telling everyone?