• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy V Day To Samsters! Eating Mixed Curry Rice And Jacking Off Alone While

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...while I have a great dinner with my wife at a hotel, followed by overnight staycation and lots of fucking tonight.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.... sure u are. But u are probably right.

Most of the losers in here are probably whining to their gfs/wives about the latest COE, the rising condo prices, the maid levy, higher canned drink prices at Food courts etc.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need to book a hotel room for this? You staying in a one room flat? But my Minister did say you don't need a big space for copulation. Just save the money and do it in the toilet.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you need to book a hotel room for this? You staying in a one room flat? But my Minister did say you don't need a big space for copulation. Just save the money and do it in the toilet.

Can do it in the utility room, the bin complex, the broom closet or....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eating my valentine's day lunch alone. shiok!
IMG_5663.JPG

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when is hotel 69 cumming up in sg? cheaper than 81?
No wonder, the ladies at NTUC Fareprice, always ask me..."got passion"?...I think the password is "81" or is it '69"?
hotel 81 is rented by the hour for those johnnies come-lately, whilst hotel 69 will be for those with premature ejacs or having quickies - rented by 10 minute intervals, and their lobby has curtained-sections for those to say their farewells like "wham, bam, thenkyu maam" or "was it good for you as it was for me?" :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotel 81 is rented by the hour for those johnnies come-lately, whilst hotel 69 will be for those with premature ejacs or having quickies - rented by 10 minute intervals, and their lobby has curtained-sections for those to say their farewells like "wham, bam, thenkyu maam" or "was it good for you as it was for me?" :wink:

I thought the last part was when they sang together..."there it blows!" , or they say " choo, choo!, choo, choo!"??