• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Year To All You Retards & Morons

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope that after being educated by me, all you retards will be be wiser for it.

May all of you be bestowed with some form of intelligence in the Year 2009.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you get your contract extended by PAP and carry on entertain us here.
Happy New Year to you too.
:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy_kan lu_na bu_chee bai_year_to you!!!!! tiu leh_chuen kah_hum ka chan!!!!!!

clinton_kum lan jioa_666_kan lu_ah mah_chow chee bai!!!!!!!!

Ball-less Retarded Low Class Chow Ah Beng..:oIo:

Can't even string together a simple English sentence. PUIIIII!!!!

I will personally re-arrange your sickening Beng face if I see you on the street.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wiser?? Maybe... Smarter... i dun think so... Born with so much mean so much... No more but can be less... Hiappy nude ear 2 u too...:biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wiser?? Maybe... Smarter... i dun think so... Born with so much mean so much... No more but can be less... Hiappy nude ear 2 u too...:biggrin::biggrin:

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

You New Year Resolution must be to pass your PSLE English on your
third try.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cockledm3-8a79692f46.jpg

"Yes please continue to entertain us, your moronic presence is much needed here."

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a welcome respite from a lull workday. Coming back home to read your opinion in this forum is just a form of entertainment for me. You are a real muscle relaxer. Keep writing Clinton666 because your intellectual opinion are desperately seeked here though almost all of the time, I proudly disagree with you.

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kotex666

May you RIP in 2009..........You are rightfully the entertainer of the forum.

May all viewers here SHIT in your thread and curse you till you lay flat on your own shit hole............Long Live With Your "MASTER".

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah...Clinton666 aka the resident Sammyboy village idiot is here to entertain us once again.

Have u decided on your New Year Resolution?

1) Stop 'forgetting' to pay your stock broker for buying junk stocks such as a certain Citigroup?

2) Stop sniffing Teo Ser Luck's ass?

3) Hands off your willy when u go to bed?