• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Deepavali from the 7 stooges of The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now around midnight, I heard thunders and popping sounds, knn they still popping fireworks at Little India....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian families celebrating Deepavali are far more civilized and considerate than Chinese. They light up a few little cups of oil lamp along balconies and pathways only. No air pollution or ground destruction. The next morning they collect it back and clean the place up like a whistle. The Chinese when celebrating something burn lawns and turfs into black patches and threaten to smog the whole atmosphere and burn down whole buildings if they have enough firepower to do it.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian families celebrating Deepavali are far more civilized and considerate than Chinese. They light up a few little cups of oil lamp along balconies and pathways only. No air pollution or ground destruction. The next morning they collect it back and clean the place up like a whistle. The Chinese when celebrating something burn lawns and turfs into black patches and threaten to smog the whole atmosphere and burn down whole buildings if they have enough firepower to do it.

Oi you mad looking for gunfight izzit? Wait KNNBCCB come then you know LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
diwali.gif

this one is sincere, honest and very singaporean..good for you.may the many gods in heavens bless you and your family.om........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oi! you siao issit....don't cause any racial or religious conflagrations here okay...u want to go isa....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro KNNBCCB not free. i will come in to whack that forvendet cheebye chup cheng kia.

This dumb chup cheng from half chinese become quarter chinese next say he's actually manchurian that doesn't know anything about his own culture. Everyday can change.

Only dare tell me his great grandparents cos i bet the majority of his mix is with keling. Confirmed.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This dumb chup cheng from half chinese become quarter chinese next say he's actually manchurian that doesn't know anything about his own culture. Everyday can change.

Only dare tell me his great grandparents cos i bet the majority of his mix is with keling. Confirmed.

We as small family detached from land of origin do keep family tree records meticulously and respectfully. We have English, Scottish, Manchurians and Han Chinese along the line, but so far no Indians and and Malays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its obvious he is heavily keling shit mix. u never see him talking bad about ah nehs even though it can be very obvious ah nehs create as much if not more trouble than chinese. of cos as a keling shit chup cheng mix, he will close 1 eye when ah neh do such thing. ever now n then u can find this chup cheng forvendet stirring up some shit. it is a keling trait that he cannot get rid of no matter what.

Kelings create more trouble than chinese. It's confirmed. Which race is violent in public and sleeps dead drunk by the road side? Keling always must stir shit which isn't a surprise at all since their skin is the same color as shit.

You know the worst thing about being mixed with keling is that you'll still look like a typical mama. That's why you see so many of these kelings with ang moh names like gomez looking like pure shit skins cos cos anything mixed with shit still ends up like shit.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kelings create more trouble than chinese. It's confirmed. Which race is violent in public and sleeps dead drunk by the road side? Keling always must stir shit which isn't a surprise at all since their skin is the same color as shit.

You know the worst thing about being mixed with keling is that you'll still look like a typical mama. That's why you see so many of these kelings with ang moh names like gomez looking like pure shit skins cos cos anything mixed with shit still ends up like shit.

From police experience, drunken and fighting are always Chinese; drunken and lying by roadsides or drains, always Indians.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From police experience, drunken and fighting are always Chinese; drunken and lying by roadsides or drains, always Indians.

Drunken and don't want to pay are always chao ang mo.

Bro, Indians are improving. These days, they drink get drunk and fight. Indian pubs/discos lots of these incidents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drunken and don't want to pay are always chao ang mo.

Bro, Indians are improving. These days, they drink get drunk and fight. Indian pubs/discos lots of these incidents.

hahah indian pubs and discos like asoka in the old days and whatever nonsense name pubs these shit skins have always will have fights.

One bloody thing i really hate about the situation nowadays is that nobody wants to say anything cos they are kelings doing it. Nowadays it's blame chinese for everything. Chinese are peaceful they are nerds. If chinese dare stand up for themselves they are gangsters. If chinese is a gangster he's childish and a coward, if a chinese gangster is garang he's uncouth and lowly educated while if it's a m&d or shit skin gangster they are very tough and cool.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro KNNBCCB not free. i will come in to whack that forvendet cheebye chup cheng kia.

Oi you mad looking for gunfight izzit? Wait KNNBCCB come then you know LOL

Never see him post anything tonite.. I think KNNBCCB at Little India busy hunting downs those Ah Nehs... I wish him well..

My fren pass by serangoon on the eve of shitavaLEE...

said that place si beh infested with shits ...

all kinds of shits celebrating there ... drinking and fighting ...

me ammo also not enough ... wish I was there using bro zeddy fighting tactical ...

the PEE BOMB ...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fren pass by serangoon on the eve of shitavaLEE...

said that place si beh infested with shits ...

all kinds of shits celebrating there ... drinking and fighting ...

me ammo also not enough ... wish I was there using bro zeddy fighting tactical ...

the PEE BOMB ...:biggrin:

Bro this isn't a job for a single person to do especially since it's the shit skinned festival. All of them will be congregating there from every corner of sinkland just like flies to shit.

You'll need a battalion at least to clean them all up armed with gas masks since the air will be toxic.