• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happening at Changi Airport T1

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1383396_10152024028529245_1281839828_n.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XstxZfjKhSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She'll be welcomed back to that world class airport in future.

Don't you know that PRC folks are big fucks there? :wink:

TJPROMO.jpg

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She'll be welcomed back to that world class airport in future.

Don't you know that PRC folks are big fucks there? :wink:

the rich PRCs come to sinkieland buy herbs and stuffs cos they believe the quality here is the bestest and no fake :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just get some cheap pinoy or bangla worker to put back the decor. end of story. let's move on.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free gymnastic show and free peek of the underwear too..

Well done Changi Airport Group for staging this Deepavali Exhibition show to welcome the newly arrived tourists to Sinkie Land..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody clap after performsnce?
Must be a trapeze or tightrope walker who couldn't resist....I came I saw I conquered.
Loads of talent imported by vile pap.....another typical day in sinkieland.