• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happening at Changi Airport T1

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not very easy to perform that kind of stunt..

Eve ship riggers need to don their personal protective equipment before attempting to do a job in a height similar to what this PRC crow walked on..

Pappy Govt would regard this lady as a Foreign Talent..

Expect the Singapore Sports Council to headhunt this PRC crow and offer her a coaching job with the Singapore Gymnastics for the upcoming SEA Games..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you can't jail crazy people. especially tourist.
bad for tourism

Mao did the world a big favour by confining them to within China's borders for more than 3 decades. Sadly, the current Chinese leadership has decided that if they have to put up with these loonies, then so should everybody else.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mao did the world a big favour by confining them to within China's borders for more than 3 decades. Sadly, the current Chinese leadership has decided that if they have to put up with these loonies, then so should everybody else.

Are you going to say MAO help exterminate the defective ones, but he did not do a good job!:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody clap after performsnce?
Must be a trapeze or tightrope walker who couldn't resist....I came I saw I conquered.
Loads of talent imported by vile pap.....another typical day in sinkieland.

I am not impressed. She should show off her balancing skill by doing the same stunt on top of a construction crane.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scary sia ........ after screwing these crazy PRC zhabors, these bitches might just pluck off men's balls for the fun of it.

I once screwed a PRC lady who enjoyed plucking my leg hair while I slept.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn I didn't know the Chinese circus is in town.

image.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can't jail crazy people. especially tourist.
bad for tourism

Jail?

Oh no. Papies would want money for any damages. Be it face value or any other issues.

The seow char bo would be found sane. And that is where the Pap debtor collectors get to work ! LoL

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THIS URBAN JUNGLE<!-- [END] header --><!-- [START] contentwrapper --><!-- fire plugin onDocumentReady -->Woman arrested after climbing over railing to grab ceiling sculpture at Changi Airport T1
Posted on 03 November 2013 | 52,092 views | 28 comments | 35 shares

More Sharing Services

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><!--
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=stomp"></script>--><!-- AddThis Button END -->
changiwoman.JPG

STOMPer TT spotted a woman who had clambered onto netting suspended high above the ground at Changi Airport to reach a sculpture mounted on the ceiling. She was later arrested for damaging it.
A Police spokesperson says that the woman, who is in her 30s, was arrested under the Mental Health Act. She had been pulled to safety by police officers prior to her arrest.
According to the STOMPer, the woman was later arrested by police and led away in handcuffs.
The STOMPer wrote:
"This lady was seen endangering her own life on Nov 2 at about 8.25am at Changi Airport Terminal 1.
"She had climbed over the glass panel onto the netting."
This is not the first time that people have pulled such stunts in public. On Sep 16, a youth climbed into a fountain at Marina Bay Sands. He hurt himself in the process however, and he had to be rescued by a friend.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi_Uncle on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 23:13
Anyone know what color?

mlyleo_69 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 22:21
What does she think. A fairytale in the wonderland. Terrible. Is she out of her mind not even feeling embarras and guilty. Why so many weird things happening.

OFred on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 21:02
It is already confirmed she is a PRC!

look4mi77 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 20:54
PRC jealous our airport very nice so must come here destroy it.

look4mi77 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 20:53
By the way u need to upgrade to a smartphone pls. Your video sux ass

look4mi77 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 20:53
Nice up skirt video. Gj stomper

torqueingcock on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 20:45
Shen Jing Bing!

passerbyken on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 19:43
Look like china woman

LocalTalents on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 19:31
I think she was arrested for flashing. Either that or being a public nuisance.

bigbear8000 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 18:29
This kind of person must be put away for life. A pest to society.

Jianbin84 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 17:53
I hope u tio cancer

nhj17 on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 17:30
people below busy up skirting:p

incinerate on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 16:24
100% chop PRC!!!!!!!!!