• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hang NDP flag to Kenna Mark as PAP DOG

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is very worried about NDP flags this time round. They know that other then their own dogs there is no Singaporeans who wants to do this gesture. It is known even among new citizens that hanging out these flags is a significant political gesture to be a PAP running dog, that will cause anti-PAP neighbors & passer-by to mark them down as PAP running dog. They are learning fast.

PAP is making their own RC CCC NTUC etc dogs do their best efforts ever to hang out NDP flags, especially there is YOG going on, they can not bear to lose face.

I suggest we should discuss here on how to identify an obviously different gesture to counter-show against PAP & YOG, to show down the PAP during YOG.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile:

Hang out V for Vendetta masks? :rolleyes:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fail to understand that many people vote for PAP because they work directly or indirectly under them

That's a sad fact but you can't expect those slaves to vote against their masters. Remember that that's a serial number on their ballot slip

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is PAP got to do with our national flag? Do you mean opposition party will burnt down all the flag when they r in power?:eek::eek:

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is PAP got to do with our national flag? Do you mean opposition party will burnt down all the flag when they r in power?:eek::eek:

Why not?

Flag can be changed when regime changed.

Constitution also can be changed.

These happened in entire world at various points in history. Did you past history or sleep in your class?

:p

MIWIBDogRonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

hang ndp flag to signal that u are a pappy doggie like RonRon :rolleyes:

draft_lens1441580module8530159photo_Dog_Medicine_Side_Effects5.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some idiots here cannot differentiate between his country's flag and a PAP flag.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some idiots here cannot differentiate between his country's flag and a PAP flag.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

I agree. Please use your brains and draw a line between PAP and the country. If one day PAP gets kicked out, U think the new government is going to install new flags, new national anthemn etc? That's freaking ridiculous

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a particular year when the canines came to put up the flags for every unit in my flat. A few days before Aug 9 however, the flag outside my flag suddenly disappeared! Someone has stolen it! Can u believe it? Til this day, I'm thankful to the thief who has done me a great service by removing that piece of eyesore outside my unit!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fail to understand that many people vote for PAP because they work directly or indirectly under them

That's a sad fact but you can't expect those slaves to vote against their masters. Remember that that's a serial number on their ballot slip

The saying "you don't bite the hand that feeds you"...applies, but these people are more than just biting the hand that feeds them; they have sold their soul to the devils.

:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a particular year when the canines came to put up the flags for every unit in my flat. A few days before Aug 9 however, the flag outside my flag suddenly disappeared! Someone has stolen it! Can u believe it? Til this day, I'm thankful to the thief who has done me a great service by removing that piece of eyesore outside my unit!

You were ashamed of the flag of your country?, we weren't, when we first intoduced to the flag & National Anthem, with Nationalistic Pride we stand tall & proud....but over the years the flag of the nation had become the flag of the People's Affordable Party..for everybody eqautes that with...that is what you are disgusted about...a country flag is a country flag...

Ask any Americans, Japanese or even the PRC's....they are proud of their flag, regardless of which political party runs the country...leave out the exceptions:wink:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
not surprising those hanging our national flags are new Singapore citizens who just got their citizenship.
but why those PRs, FTs n FWs no need to hang the flag leh?
they also live in hdb flats mah.
must make it compulsory for them also mah.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

the serial number on the ballot slip is to ensure no cheating by any party.

it is NOT used to track individual votes.

if you have ever been involved as an election or counting agent, you will know it is HIGHLY IMPROBABLE for them to track individual votes after the counting process as all boxes are re-sealed and counter-signed by both parties.

i encourage everyone to vote freely without fear of being tracked. which gov department will be so free to go open every box to see whether Ah Seng and Ah Heng got vote for PAP?!?!?!?!?

Stop the Scare-mongering.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as much as spore do not equal pap but MIW make NDP feel like a self glorified PAP event. Since NDP have become PAP event, i wont want to hang a flag to celebrate the nation birthday. i will celebrate my country independent day in my own little way.
i will lay down my life for my country but certain wont risk my life to protect foreigners and fat cats.

jw5

Loyal
I'm not ahsamed of the national flag at all, in fact, I'm very proud of it.
What I'm ashamed of is the overpaid superstar talents who think they are indispensable.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not ahsamed of the national flag at all, in fact, I'm very proud of it.
What I'm ashamed of is the overpaid superstar talents who think they are indispensable.

You will move to tears if you ever hear the young ones sing the National Anthem....mari kita.AH YAT SIngh ga pool la...!!:p sure feel proud & patriotic:biggrin:

Like you, I am not ashamed of the flag.....only those you have mentioned..I concur...