• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Han Hui Hui spreading lies about CPF!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be(I'm just making a very wild guessing and I'm not saying is due to this, hahaha), could it be one of her parent or grandparent last time got some "issues/grudges" with PAP when Spore was still part of Malaysia during those 1963 to 1965 years??

I heard from a elderly malaysian-chinese before, they said during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia, got some malaysian-chinese are very very Anti-PAP and these group of malaysian-chinese actually support the malaysian malay-dominated government more. He said it is not true that the overwhelming majority of malaysian-chinese support PAP during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia.

This elderly malaysian-chinese he even said during the 1963-1965 merger period, he said some malaysian-chinese from a particular chinese-based party in malaysia is very anti-PAP and they want the PAP out of malaysia. This He said one, not I say har.

I know quite a number of Chinese were made stateless during those years and lost out on many of the rights of citizenship. Could her parents be made stateless for whatever reasons and this is the cause of her resentfulness?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck! you are wrong la!

Before that CPE incident, she already displayed anti-PAP sentiments.

Go look at all other malaysian PRs in her same age group, they where got same as her?! I've seen before many malaysian teenagers that mock/despise sporeans or despise/belittle spore, this have.

But malaysian PRs teenagers that are only specifically very very anti-PAP type, this don't have lah, I've not seen before.

If it is spore-born sporean teenagers/22-years-old have lah, but if it is Malaysia-born malaysian PRs teenagers/22-year-old is really don't have lah!

I'm not PRO-PAP nor PRO-OPPOSITION, in case some stupid morons come pick an unneccessary quarral with me.

I'm just stating a very curious question why does a very young 21-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean only a very short 2-3 years ago is so anti PAP.

As I mentioned before, if it is some spore-born sporeans, it is different story lah but for a very young 21-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean only a very short 2-years ago is really very strange.

There are millions of foreigners pro-PAP, a few foreigners pro-Opposition, you get uptight.

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are millions of foreigners pro-PAP, a few foreigners pro-Opposition, you get uptight.

It is you that is very uptight.

I'm just asking this very casual, curious question in this leisure forum.

So why are you so uptight!

Last edited: