• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Han Hui Hui spreading lies about CPF!

Isogallardo

1477947_673592449344729_3526813540910996384_n.jpg

bakkuttay

why pappigs employing foreigner to post singapore issues against HHH?
pinoy angry no national day at orchard road????

This girl is Malaysian right? Not happy then get the hell back to Malaysia lah.

oh yes, they return $5k to u but in a couple of weeks, they send u a con letter persuading u to put back $7k to extend your "draw down period" when u hit 65yo.

wonder how many fell for that trick.

why pappigs employing foreigner to post singapore issues against HHH?
pinoy angry no national day at orchard road????

Give pinoy lahars to eat and pyroclastic flow to drink
Guaranteed to make even bad pinoys into good pinoys

da dick

sue her loh. i would LOOOVE to see any pappy sue an ex-foreigner talent they allowed in the first place!!!

$5,000 for peasant to the PAP is like gu-chia-lian knnbccb PAP $5k big fuck.

correct

Actually it is very strange why does a very young 21-22 years-old foreign-born foreigner that converted to spore citizen a very short 2-3 years ago hates the PAP so much??

If it is some spore-born sporeans hates the PAP very much, then it's different story lah.

But noticed this foreigner-turned-sporean very young girl from her teenage years of around 20 years-old already she is very very Anti-PAP.

It's Very strange for very young 19-year-old-22-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean to hate the PAP so much.

Just curious, Is it last time her parents when they are foreign workers working in spore something happened to them as a result of PAP polices or what?????

Reddog

This girl is Malaysian right? Not happy then get the hell back to Malaysia lah.

She's actually a pap new citizen. However, many like her, new citizens quickly realise that they have no future unless they team up with true blues to achieve a leegime change.

correct

Could it be(I'm just making a very wild guessing and I'm not saying is due to this, hahaha), could it be one of her parent or grandparent last time got some "issues/grudges" with PAP when Spore was still part of Malaysia during those 1963 to 1965 years??

I heard from a elderly malaysian-chinese before, they said during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia, got some malaysian-chinese are very very Anti-PAP and these group of malaysian-chinese actually support the malaysian malay-dominated government more. He said it is not true that the overwhelming majority of malaysian-chinese support PAP during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia.

This elderly malaysian-chinese he even said during the 1963-1965 merger period, he said some malaysian-chinese from a particular chinese-based party in malaysia is very anti-PAP and they want the PAP out of malaysia. This He said one, not I say har.

Could it be(I'm just making a very wild guessing and I'm not saying is due to this, hahaha), could it be one of her parent or grandparent last time got some "issues/grudges" with PAP when Spore was still part of Malaysia during those 1963 to 1965 years??

I heard from a elderly malaysian-chinese before, they said during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia, got some malaysian-chinese are very very Anti-PAP and these group of malaysian-chinese actually support the malaysian malay-dominated government more. He said it is not true that the overwhelming majority of malaysian-chinese support PAP during the 1963-1965 period in Malaysia.

This elderly malaysian-chinese he even said during the 1963-1965 merger period, he said some malaysian-chinese from a particular chinese-based party in malaysia is very anti-PAP and they want the PAP out of malaysia. This He said one, not I say har.

No need to think so complicated, it's because the PAP is fucked up and Han Hui Hui is standing up and speaking out.

Actually it is very strange why does a very young 21-22 years-old foreign-born foreigner that converted to spore citizen a very short 2-3 years ago hates the PAP so much??

If it is some spore-born sporeans hates the PAP very much, then it's different story lah.

But noticed this foreigner-turned-sporean very young girl from her teenage years of around 20 years-old already she is very very Anti-PAP.

It's Very strange for very young 19-year-old-22-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean to hate the PAP so much.

Just curious, Is it last time her parents when they are foreign workers working in spore something happened to them as a result of PAP polices or what?????

Why is it so strange?

The Leegimes cronies from the CPE had tried to fuck Miss Han over. Nobody should be expected to forgive or forget that.

bakkuttay

thank you, papdog for zapping me over this post.

hahahahahahahhaahaaaaaaaa papdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahlau so fast papdog zapped me again with this remark

you are a retarded bastard lsoer dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard retarded mad dog & all your whole family will all die horribly in road accidents soon

hahahahhahahahahahahhaahaaaa,,,, lowdown papdogs running out of ideas. use your brain if you have any, but i doubt it.

correct

Why is it so strange?

The Leegimes cronies from the CPE had tried to fuck Miss Han over. Nobody should be expected to forgive or forget that.

Fuck! you are wrong la!

Before that CPE incident, she already displayed anti-PAP sentiments.

Go look at all other malaysian PRs in her same age group, they where got same as her?!

I've seen before many malaysian teenagers that mock/despise sporeans or despise/belittle spore, this have.

But malaysian PRs teenagers that are only specifically very very anti-PAP type, this don't have lah, I've not seen before.

If it is spore-born sporean teenagers/22-years-old have lah, but if it is Malaysia-born malaysian PRs teenagers/22-year-old is really don't have lah!

I'm not PRO-PAP nor PRO-OPPOSITION, in case some stupid morons come pick an unneccessary quarral with me.

I'm just stating a very curious question why does a very young 21-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean only a very short 2-3 years ago is so anti PAP.

As I mentioned before, if it is some spore-born sporeans, it is different story lah but for a very young 21-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean only a very short 2-years ago is really very strange.

wahlau so fast papdog zapped me again with this remark

you are a retarded bastard lsoer dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard retarded mad dog & all your whole family will all die horribly in road accidents soon

hahahahhahahahahahahhaahaaaa,,,, lowdown papdogs running out of ideas. use your brain if you have any, but i doubt it.

'gopal' is here... in this very thread. :wink:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Fuck! you are wrong la!

Before that CPE incident, she already displayed anti-PAP sentiments.

Go look at all other malaysian PRs in her same age group, they are not where got same as her?!

If it is spore-born sporean teenagers/22-years-old have lah, but if is Malaysia-born malaysian PRs teenagers/22-year-old is really don't have lah!

I'm not PRO-PAP nor PRO-OPPOSITION, in case some stupid morons come pick an unneccessary quarral with me.

I'm just stating a very curious question why does a very young 21-year-old foreigner-turned-sporean only a very short 2-3 years ago is so anti PAP. As I mentioned before, if it is some spore-born sporeans, it is different story lah

You should make a police report.