• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah running out of ideas and desperate for acceptance

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just beyond belief that everything that she has done from the moment she was identified as Pres candidate has gone wrong. Surely she cannot be operating in a vacuum, without family, friends and official advisors providing guidance. I am just shocked that the Govt allows her to make a fool of herself, her community and the Office of President.

PLPs are everywhere in every country. If you tell these idiots to volunteer at profit making SMRT to help polish the stairway railings they will actually turn up. The fact that there are donkeys volunteering does not make it sensible.

Why not help at road crossings to help school kids and the elderly cross the road in your own neighbourhood. There are spots in every neighborhood that have such needs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gotong Royong....

Dodang Sayang night, with satay over charcoal fire, & in one corner of the Istana grounds, open air cinema, showing P. Ramlee movies r-runs...in another corner, sepak takraw, with net hung over two tree branches....in another guitar playing, football kicking...& far out of view..rokok corner...

The Owls will be petrified..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dodang Sayang night, with satay over charcoal fire, & in one corner of the Istana grounds, open air cinema, showing P. Ramlee movies r-runs...in another corner, sepak takraw, with net hung over two tree branches....in another guitar playing, football kicking...& far out of view..rokok corner...

also must have a korek korner for nice minahs via ticket sales ala bunga tanjong - nak joli sikit :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can I use my skillfuture credit learn gardening? It is good chance to minger with the President!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" The creation of the elected presidency is a major constitutional and political change in Singapore's history. The elected President has the responsibility under the Constitution to safeguard the national reserves and the integrity of the public service in Singapore.Under the revision, the President is empowered to veto government budgets and key appointments to public office. The President must, however, consult the Council of Presidential Advisers before he takes a decision on some of these matters."

http://www.istana.gov.sg/the-president

I am not a scholar so can someone explain how this gardening thing fit into the responsibility of safeguarding reserves, integrity of public service, budgets and key appointments?
Anyone with good english care to comment whether the Istana website should change from he to he/she

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea makes much more sense. I am getting a heart attack over what this women does.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a scholar so can someone explain how this gardening thing fit into the responsibility of safeguarding reserves, integrity of public service, budgets and key appointments?
Anyone with good english care to comment whether the Istana website should change from he to he/she

Gardening is a peasant aunty thing. Basically they got a monkey for the job.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honeymah - being the simpleton that she is, thinks that to tend the land is part of tending to the reserves of sinkieland :rolleyes:
Gardening is a peasant aunty thing. Basically they got a monkey for the job.
must specify if the monyet got nonok or konek, to address the gender issue :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there were other candidates granted the Certificate of Eligibility, I wonder whether or not she would be the President.
What financial and accounting knowledge does she have or did she acquire as a lawyer, the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, or when she worked at or with the NTUC.
With respect, I do not believe that she has the knowledge and financial sophistication of a CEO of a major public corporation.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there were other candidates granted the Certificate of Eligibility, I wonder whether or not she would be the President.
What financial and accounting knowledge does she have or did she acquire as a lawyer, the Speaker of the Singapore Parliament, or when she worked at or with the NTUC.
With respect, I do not believe that she has the knowledge and financial sophistication of a CEO of a major public corporation.

Sure she is qualified!, so far, we have seen Halimah, visiting home for the people whose brains are not there ( psst! the 70% too), now gardening , we are sure have a qualified S$1,000,000 social (volunteer) worker.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your idea makes much more sense. I am getting a heart attack over what this women does.

There is more, they can have a Malay Food Cook out, where they can showcase all the local Malay dishes during Ramadan that will stretch all the way out of the Istana gates, good for tourist attractions too. Dondang Sayang Night, must wear authentic attire, with kebayas, Sarong & songkok & a Matt Rock night ( without the ganja), can invite old band like Black Dog Bone to open.

Gardening & etc..will set a precedent & later so-called ELECTED president, will have to follow, if it was Chinese, some authentic Chinese thing, Indian same, Eurasian & so forth.

Tell me, what has gardening, got to do with the job of being the sELECTED president??.."dotard" Trump should follow the example & get volunteers to do gardening at the White House lawn..

She has just defiled the already 'tainted" view of the Presidency in Singapore, where the idea to start one, when we became independent, was a noble, respectable idea.

It is now a JOKE!...a terrible one.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
gotong-royong-2.jpg

Next do good do together istana project.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only Macik spend half the time on gardening and focus the other half on asking Temasek for their portfolio statement....we all very happy liao.