• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halima to Do an Old Dud to Remind SGs on 1960s & to be Grateful to FAP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't watch and save on the irritation.
The biggest irritation for me is the audience, smiling, nodding, clapping and cackling with laughter at the "appropriate" moments. :rolleyes:

They look very staged and carefully selected to make a show within the show. In fact, the worse are those deliberately nodding their head and than whispering at each other, one holding his chest look so sissy, another has his mouth opened so wide a frog can jump in. If you have noticed, most of them are really good-for-nothing old uncles working in PA, clubs, association and unions with big fat pay and acting like small demigods. Look at them, they are all so fat and placed there for show to ensure the time is just right for clapping, smiling and making approval faces. What a ZOO.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till the FAP Traitors are evicted from power, there is NO HOPE for SGs!

You can migrate now sir, don't wait anymore because PAP will stay in power as long as you leave cos no one, not even those who voted opposition wants opposition in power. Why waste your time crying sir?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot understand why so many negative comments here. Being a small country with no natural resources to back us up you guys should be fortunate we have come so far. The government has created so much wealth from literally nothing. We should now HOPE we can continue to be lucky. Kudos to the PAP for taking us so far.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1968 Again

What a bunch of hypocrites. You think your life will be better without the PAP? overthrow the PAP? Hand to heart you want to?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't watch and save on the irritation.
The biggest irritation for me is the audience, smiling, nodding, clapping and cackling with laughter at the "appropriate" moments. :rolleyes:

I watched just to get a good sense of what PAP supporters look like... honestly i dont know because i have never look at them (other than those who appear on TV).

My conclusion: Why are PAP supporters so ugly and plastic???

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would have been less tasteless if they did not bring in the few "examples" of good Sinkies.
Ah Mah probably got a pack of nasi lemak from the RC and would have been overjoyed to appear on TV.
The Ah Neh and son are probably new citizens. The younger women featured are probably KongHee supporters.
Only the Viet girl looks cute... quite yummy... so sad for her to be sinkified!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
this minah has forgotten how she fucked us up badly......... forcing us to agree to give FDW leave......... later changed to pay extra if no leave given..... now Indon govt insist of weekly leave for their type....... or pay them extra again

not too long ago Indon maids can be gotten for $150///////// now? $520 without improvement in quality...... same shits!

I hope indon FDW get priced out of market.

every gahmen protect their citizen except Halimah n his bosses

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah .....

“The price of chicken may be rising fast, but we can encourage Singaporeans to turn to alternative sources of protein, such as fish.”
(The Straits Times, 10 Nov 07)

jw5

Loyal
They look very staged and carefully selected to make a show within the show. In fact, the worse are those deliberately nodding their head and than whispering at each other, one holding his chest look so sissy, another has his mouth opened so wide a frog can jump in. If you have noticed, most of them are really good-for-nothing old uncles working in PA, clubs, association and unions with big fat pay and acting like small demigods. Look at them, they are all so fat and placed there for show to ensure the time is just right for clapping, smiling and making approval faces. What a ZOO.

I didn't forget nodding this time. Not only nodding but nodding sagely, as if "something really wise and briliiant was being said".