• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Half Thai Tonychat, is now time to show that you have balls to protest in BKK now!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Half Thai Tonychat, is now time to show that you have balls to protest in BKK now

Some reliable sources told me last night that a group of Thai soldiers were walking into an alley when they saw someone approaching them holding something..

The soldiers thought the protester was holding a grenade ready to throw towards their direction.. The soldiers quickly ran away in fear.. It was actually Tonychat holding a soursop..

Armed with just a soursop fruit, Tonychat showed us the meaning of bravery and courage..

We should be ashamed of ourselves for bashing and making fun of Tonychat..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Half Thai Tonychat, is now time to show that you have balls to protest in BKK now

Some reliable sources told me last night that a group of Thai soldiers were walking into an alley when they saw someone approaching them holding something..

The soldiers thought the protester was holding a grenade ready to throw towards their direction.. The soldiers quickly ran away in fear.. It was actually Tonychat holding a soursop..

Armed with just a soursop fruit, Tonychat showed us the meaning of bravery and courage..

We should be ashamed of ourselves for bashing and making fun of Tonychat..

Did he also throw carrots and cabbages at the soldiers too?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did he also throw carrots and cabbages at the soldiers too?

Carrots and cabbages all sold out.. Tonychat was only able to buy soursops.. True to my words, Tonychat is a brave freedom fighter..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Carrots and cabbages all sold out.. Tonychat was only able to buy soursops.. True to my words, Tonychat is a brave freedom fighter..

So far no news from our Trash Tonychat!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is resting now at his Bangkok penthouse after 10 hours on the streets protesting..

Which penthouse, Le Reffine?

Attachments

• NC0031.jpg
    NC0031.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 176

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So far no news from our Trash Tonychat!

Aiyah this cowardly bully tonychat will keep quiet until the storm blows over. He will bully whom he thinks he can bully but dare not make a squeak when faced with stronger opponents. This is typical cowardly bully behaviour.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aiyah this cowardly bully tonychat will keep quiet until the storm blows over. He will bully whom he thinks he can bully but dare not make a squeak when faced with stronger opponents. This is typical cowardly bully behaviour.

That chump is ball-less?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That chump is ball-less?

He is distancing himself from Thailand, say his wonderful country Australia wor. That is another common tactic of devious coward.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Facebook temporarily down across Thailand

Social media users across the country could not access the site since about 3pm. The site resumed 30 minutes later.

However, some internet users in Bangkok said their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Line and Tumblr accounts were up and available at the time.

According to telecommunications sources, about 30 million Facebook accounts in the country were suspended.

Information and Communication Technology (ICT) permanent secretary Surachai Srisarakam said he had received an order from the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) to temporarily deny access to Facebook, after anti-coup movements were spreading on social media.

Mr Surachai said the ICT Ministry would ask Facebook, Line, YouTube and other social network operators to cooperate with Thai authorities by deactivating some accounts with "illegal" content.

"We have blocked Facebook temporarily and tomorrow we will call a meeting with other social media, like Twitter and Instagram, to ask for cooperation from them," he told Reuters.

"Right now there's a campaign to ask for people to stage protests against the army so we need to ask for cooperation from social media to help us stop the spread of critical messages about the coup," he said.

However, NCPO deputy spokesman Nathawat Chancharoen denied that the council had given an order to block the social media giant.

"There's no need for the NCPO to block Facebook. And even if we wanted to, we would have to make an announcement first," Col Nathawat said.

Print and broadcast media have already been instructed to refrain from critical reporting of the military's May 22 takeover.

Since army chief Prayuth Chan-ocha staged a coup to oust the caretaker government of the Pheu Thai Party on May 22, the military junta has imposed censorship on the media, blocking access to foreign television news networks and restricting what Thai networks can broadcast. It blocked 219 websites as of May 26.

Read the original story here.

- See more at: http://www.thephuketnews.com/facebo...cross-thailand-46529.php#sthash.y2fMdFws.dpuf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why I cannot give points to most of the forummer here? So far only three I can see three icons below left and given; while the rest of the forumers that I want to give points to have only two icons below; no icon that I can click to give points to. Not the first time that i have such problem for some threads. Anyone else have such problem too? What to adjust so that I can give points in this thread ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one else has this problem to give points? See the photo - only two icons instead of three on the bottom left of the post - no icon or button that can press to give points to the forumer in this thread.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is inconsistent. Some threads okay - 3 icons at bottom of each post - can give points.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cannot give points ...only three I can see three icons below left and given ...only two icons below; no icon that I can click to give points to. ...adjust so that I can give points in this thread ?
Got to do with validity of posts in 48hr (or 24?) window. You welcum to test here :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got to do with validity of posts in 48hr (or 24?) window. You welcum to test here :p

Oic got such rule can give points to posts within 24 or 48 hour only. Yeah for your post and the above forummer post, I can see three icons indeed. Okay will give you points later tonight when I can. Thank you very much.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oic got such rule can give points to posts within 24 or 48 hour only. Yeah for your post and the above forummer post, I can see three icons indeed. Okay will give you points later tonight when I can. Thank you very much.

Yup there's a certain time limit before you can either give or deduct reps from the post. This is to prevent people from digging up old posts and either giving reps or deducting reps from them. Rule was implemented some time ago.