• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Myanmar Chiobu Pageant Competitor Asked You to Save the Myanmar Race

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
‘Please save us’: Myanmar beauty queen speaks out against military violence in her country
  • Han Lay, in Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand International crown, hit out at the military crackdown against nationwide protests in her home country
  • ‘As a representative of Myanmar I will walk on the stage of Miss Grand International with the [message] stop the war and violence,’ Han Lay wrote on Facebook
Agence France-Presse

Agence France-Presse

+ FOLLOW
Published: 9:40am, 26 Mar, 2021

Why you can trust SCMP

Myanmar’s Miss Grand International contestant Han Lay has made a plea to end the violence in her homeland. Photo: Instagram
Myanmar’s Miss Grand International contestant Han Lay has made a plea to end the violence in her homeland. Photo: Instagram

Her social media posts are a mix of graphic photos and footage from the unrest back home, protest messages and photos of herself wearing ball gowns. And this week, Myanmar’s Miss Grand International contestant Han Lay made a plea to end the violence in her homeland.
The Myanmar junta has unleashed deadly violence
as it struggles to quell nationwide protests against the February 1 ouster and arrest of civilian leader
Aung San Suu Kyi
Han Lay, in Thailand’s Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand crown against 63 other contestants, hit out at the crackdown, in which more than 280 people have been killed.

“I want to say from here to the world: please support the Myanmar people,” she told Thailand’s Khaosod English news outlet.

“So many people die in Myanmar by the guns of the military … please save us.”
Han Lay is in Thailand’s Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand crown against 63 other contestants. Photo: Instagram

Han Lay is in Thailand’s Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand crown against 63 other contestants. Photo: Instagram
The psychology student said some of her peers had been detained since the coup. “Students from the University of Yangon, my university, were also detained,” she said on her Instagram page.

“In a democracy, it is important that we can speak. Our voices must be heard. But now we have no freedom in Myanmar. It is a human rights violation. Release our students.”
EVERY SATURDAY
SCMP Global Impact Newsletter
By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy
During the pageant’s national costume contest on March 24, Han Lay’s golden outfit channelled “Goddess of Peace”, according to her Instagram account.
During the pageant’s national costume contest, Han Lay’s golden outfit channelled “Goddess of Peace”. Photo: AFP

During the pageant’s national costume contest, Han Lay’s golden outfit channelled “Goddess of Peace”. Photo: AFP
“Our Myanmar people are walking on the streets to fight for democracy. As a representative of Myanmar I will walk on the stage of Miss Grand International with the [message] stop the war and violence,” she wrote on her Facebook page.

The winner of Miss Grand International will be announced on Saturday in Bangkok

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see her on a motorcycle nude like this chick first then we talk

STV1LEs.png

wgAcBG2.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/mcbzpm66

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
‘Please save us’: Myanmar beauty queen speaks out against military violence in her country
  • Han Lay, in Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand International crown, hit out at the military crackdown against nationwide protests in her home country
  • ‘As a representative of Myanmar I will walk on the stage of Miss Grand International with the [message] stop the war and violence,’ Han Lay wrote on Facebook
Agence France-Presse
Agence France-Presse

+ FOLLOW
Published: 9:40am, 26 Mar, 2021

Why you can trust SCMP

Her social media posts are a mix of graphic photos and footage from the unrest back home, protest messages and photos of herself wearing ball gowns. And this week, Myanmar’s Miss Grand International contestant Han Lay made a plea to end the violence in her homeland.
The Myanmar junta has unleashed deadly violence
as it struggles to quell nationwide protests against the February 1 ouster and arrest of civilian leader
Aung San Suu Kyi
Han Lay, in Thailand’s Bangkok competing for the Miss Grand crown against 63 other contestants, hit out at the crackdown, in which more than 280 people have been killed.

“I want to say from here to the world: please support the Myanmar people,” she told Thailand’s Khaosod English news outlet.

“So many people die in Myanmar by the guns of the military … please save us.”

The psychology student said some of her peers had been detained since the coup. “Students from the University of Yangon, my university, were also detained,” she said on her Instagram page.

“In a democracy, it is important that we can speak. Our voices must be heard. But now we have no freedom in Myanmar. It is a human rights violation. Release our students.”
EVERY SATURDAY
SCMP Global Impact Newsletter
By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy
During the pageant’s national costume contest on March 24, Han Lay’s golden outfit channelled “Goddess of Peace”, according to her Instagram account.

“Our Myanmar people are walking on the streets to fight for democracy. As a representative of Myanmar I will walk on the stage of Miss Grand International with the [message] stop the war and violence,” she wrote on her Facebook page.

The winner of Miss Grand International will be announced on Saturday in Bangkok
I swear she looks exactly like my ex-maid. Instead of Han Lay, my maid was called Lay Mie. And I did. Many times. :biggrin: