• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haizzzz...... korean milf dances just like hokkiens ones.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
K L N

I think based on the music charts rankings and fans' base ?

Yes of course I understand that. My question is what do the fans see in one group which are any different from the other k pop group.

The girls all look alike because they all use the same plastic surgeons. The choreography is all the same hip thrusting, butt shaking and twerking and the music is probably all composed by the same core of composers/mixers and then distributed to various labels. None of them have a distinct sound where you can recognise the group just from the first few bars.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, this is a good heads-up for tarpow john to have those rc aunties improve on their moves and dressing, instead of looking like those retired thai whores with their pattaya 2-step. only younger ones with good figures need apply, and no parachute undies pse :whistling:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes of course I understand that. My question is what do the fans see in one group which are any different from the other k pop groups.

The girls all look alike because they all use the same plastic surgeons. The choreography is all the same hip thrusting, butt shaking and twerking and the music is probably all composed by the same core of composers/mixers and then distributed to various labels. None of them have a distinct sound where you can recognise the group just from the first few bars.

K L N

Boss,
SorLee,
This question is above my paygrade as a toilet cleaning ambassador.:barefoot::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Maybe, @sweetiepie or his CBL Orfit Unker can help.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, this is a good heads-up for tarpow john to have those rc aunties improve on their moves and dressing, instead of looking like those retired thai whores with their pattaya 2-step. only younger ones with good figures need apply, and no parachute undies pse :whistling:

Only girls like her have a good physique.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meamnhile inthe states, even the shuffle has evolved into more moves. Its exciting to watch.

One day! I will get the move right.