• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

had you ever written an autograph before?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
roses are red,
violets are blue
you are so pretty,
i shall miss you!

OR....

roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet,
and so are you!

my lst autograph written to my lst girlfriend during primary school day.

it used to be very popular then and almost every pupils would carry a personal autograph book which they would go around asking their friends, favorite teachers and even principal to autograph it.

it's hardly in fashion now in school. everyone's mostly into FACEBOOK, TWITTER, BLOGS and so on.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
roses are red
violets are blue
quick suck my dick
and i'll come into you

.....that was tony writing in clinton's autograph book. They never looked back ever since.

roses are red,
violets are blue
you are so pretty,
i shall miss you!

OR....

roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet,
and so are you!

my lst autograph written to my lst girlfriend during primary school day.

it used to be very popular then and almost every pupils would carry a personal autograph book which they would go around asking their friends, favorite teachers and even principal to autograph it.

it's hardly in fashion now in school. everyone's mostly into FACEBOOK, TWITTER, BLOGS and so on.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
roses are red
violets are blue
quick suck my dick
and i'll come into you

.....that was tony writing in clinton's autograph book. They never looked back ever since.

that one X-rated. if your kid write that, u better be wary that u would be an unwary grandpa soon. LOL!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m trying to look for my primary school autograph books which i got about 3. heck!! where did i put them?

i remember autographs from teachers were kinda of standard and "lazy". it was usually: BEST REGARDS & ALL THE BEST TO YOU!

almost every teachers wrote the same damn lines.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
lee tar bar

lost his book

i took it

when he din look

i m trying to look for my primary school autograph books which i got about 3. heck!! where did i put them?

i remember autographs from teachers were kinda of standard and "lazy". it was usually: BEST REGARDS & ALL THE BEST TO YOU!

almost every teachers wrote the same damn lines.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I had a few autograph books those days. I remember writing and receiving corny stuff like :

FRANCE:
Friendship
Remains
And
Never
Can
End

ITALY :
I
Trust
And
Love
You

SALEM :
Suck
And
Lick
Every
Man

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
CHINA ....come here i need action.

MALAYSIA .....may a lady ask you sexual intercourse always

AFRICA .....after fucking remember i'll come again

SIAM.....sexual intercourse at midnight

dont think i dared to write in any book.

I had a few autograph books those days. I remember writing and receiving corny stuff like :

FRANCE:
Friendship
Remains
And
Never
Can
End

ITALY :
I
Trust
And
Love
You

SALEM :
Suck
And
Lick
Every
Man

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remembered the girls in my secondary 3/4 class ( the 90s ) liked the autograph book stuffs, get whole class to sign. i used to write the same standard dull lines for all of them. until one day, one of the girls passed me her book and demanded that i wrote something different, not the standard lines for once.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remembered the girls in my secondary 3/4 class ( the 90s ) liked the autograph book stuffs, get whole class to sign. i used to write the same standard dull lines for all of them. until one day, one of the girls passed me her book and demanded that i wrote something different, not the standard lines for once.
watz ze non-std lines u wrote? ...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

FRANCE:
Friendship
Remains
And
Never
Can
End

ITALY :
I
Trust
And
Love
You

SALEM :
Suck
And
Lick
Every
Man

thanks for sharing that. i upped ur points!

during primary school days in my era, pupils exchanging autographs were in fashion. when i asked my kids about this trend, they were totally blank about it. but if u ask them the latest online games, they can describe to in from head to tail :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i tot they only did that during primary school days. autographing didn't continue into my secondary school.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
thanks for sharing that. i upped ur points!

during primary school days in my era, pupils exchanging autographs were in fashion. when i asked my kids about this trend, they were totally blank about it. but if u ask them the latest online games, they can describe to in from head to tail :(

Thanks. I upped you back too.

The autograph fad died off about 30+ years ago I think. My kids don't know anything about it too. All they know is facebook!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Little autograph booklets were all the rage in my Pr. 6 as we knew we might not have the chance to meet many of us ever again. It had hard covers with quality paper pages colorfully designed usually in shades of pastels and for the girls, they liked those with flower or fairy tale designs. After PSLE with no more serious lessons we'd run around the class exchanging autographs and playing games like chess, reversi, animal chess, battle game, aeroplane game, snake-and-ladder etc.

The battle game was my favorite, I think not available anymore nowadays. It had two versions, the land-only version and the sea-land-air version. Strictly a game among Chinese boys. Girls wouldn't be interested and non-Chinese wouldn't know how to read the board and pieces.

Last edited: