• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had a good, balanced dinner today

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I had a good, balanced dinner.

First start fruits - two slices papaya. Then eat economy rice - one vegetable (brocoli), sauced tofu, and curry chicken.

Finish up with chocolate milk from NTUC for added proteins for an old man like me.

Felt good after a balanced, wholesome meal.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry clash with milk.
Brocoli clash with milk.
May cause indigestion .worse may cause stomach cancer

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

First start fruits - two slices papaya. Then eat economy rice - one vegetable (brocoli), sauced tofu, and curry chicken.

Finish up with chocolate milk from NTUC for added proteins for an old man like me.

good to keep healthy :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Curry chicken high in sodium and processed chems
.chocolate milk,highest sugar content of any drink,25 cubes of sugar per glass of choc milk.not very healthy but should be alright of u have money in ur cpf and medisamedisave

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know who gave you the impression that was healthy….maybe if you stopped at papaya.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economy rice is one of the most unhygienic hawker food.

Veg and meat were not washed. Just chopped and dumped into big wok to cook. Rice were not washed as well.

The amount of oil (assuming not gutter oil) used, so much as to drown the smell and taste!

If you see them cooking, you won't want to go near them nor eat there anymore!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economy rice is one of the most unhygienic hawker food.

Veg and meat were not washed. Just chopped and dumped into big wok to cook. Rice were not washed as well.

The amount of oil (assuming not gutter oil) used, so much as to drown the smell and taste!

If you see them cooking, you won't want to go near them nor eat there anymore!

You shld try see wat the cumis cooks do in the kitchen of popular chinese restaurant. 1 bucket of water wash everythng, save wster.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oats%20For%20Rice_Oat%20Fibre_600g_R.jpg

well, i cook this with brown rice, healthier.

with 1 steamed fish, stir fried Capsicum and green bean, one vegetables. ( home cooked foods)

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
balanced dinner is when both of you go dutch including that bill from hotel 81 for quickie session and after 8 mint

51uuQ8hJo%2BL._SX425SX425_SY298_CR,0,0,425,298_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY298_CR,0,0,425,298_SH20_.jpg

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, i cook this with brown rice, healthier. with 1 steamed fish, stir fried Capsicum and green bean, one vegetables. ( home cooked foods)
If you really intend to eat healthily, do NOT stir-fry food; instead steam capsicum and green bean or turn it into a (veggie) soup.