• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! Very Funny Entertaining HK Protest Video, wear safety goggles against Pepper Spray watch 阿Sir!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/江永祥-扯下-呢名男子-眼罩噴椒使驅散更有效-許智峯-113137703.html

江永祥:扯下「嗰名男子」眼罩噴椒使驅散更有效 許智峯:荒謬絕倫

眾新聞

4.4k 人追蹤

2020年1月2日 下午7:31

0107ecaa59422a5281528d616903a841

請支持《眾新聞》,成為訂戶
銅鑼灣昨晚警民衝突持續,在民陣舉辦的元旦大遊行被腰斬後,民主黨立法會議員許智峯於銅鑼灣軒尼詩道及渣甸街交界行人路上與警員理論,期間被防暴警員兩度扯下眼罩近距離噴射胡椒噴劑。警察公共關係科高級警司(媒體聯絡及傳訊)江永祥在4點記者會上辯稱,當時記者問及的「嗰名男子」不願與警方合作返回行人路,作出「消極抵抗」。江永祥又質疑,不知道「呢個人」是否恃住自己戴上眼罩,所以警員才拉開他的眼罩,噴射胡椒噴劑,使驅散更加有效。

許智峯接受眾新聞電話訪問,指江永祥的回應「荒謬絕倫」。他表示自己一直站於行人路上,而且亦沒有作出任何抵抗及不合作,只是以立法會議員身份,身處現場觀察警員在驅散行動時會否出現警暴問題。他又指當時警方正在進行驅散行動,大部分警員都手持武器,包括胡椒噴劑,他戴上眼罩保護自己是合情合理,強調「公道自在人心」。
江永祥今日在警方記者會上解釋事件,指警方昨晚上 7 時許,在銅鑼灣怡和街及波斯富街附近進行掃蕩,當時有人在堵路及叫囂,警員多次用藍旗黑旗警告,但當時在場有一批人士拒絕聽從警方指示和平離開,並試圖挑釁警員,嚴重影響現場秩序。他表示警方曾要求「呢名男子」返回行人路,讓警方重開車路,但他不合作並作出「消極抵抗」,繼續與警員糾纏,於是防暴警員在警告後施放胡椒噴劑進行驅散。「當時呢個人有戴眼罩,唔知係咪佢恃住自己有帶眼罩,所以唔係好怕我哋胡椒噴劑,所以同事拉開眼罩,使用胡椒噴劑,令到驅散行動更有效。」
有記者追問警員兩度扯下許智峯眼罩及向他近距離噴胡椒噴劑是否合符警方的武力指引,江永祥則回應指,當時「嗰名男子」多次拒絕聽從一個「返回行人路」如此簡單的指示,而當時較早時分銅鑼灣有大量非法集結及堵路等犯罪行為,而作為一個有公職的人,理應明白當時必須要盡快回復公眾秩序及安全。江又指警方扯下眼罩的情況,就如警員在一般的驅散行動,遇到反抗的示威者一樣,他們同樣會扯走示威者的雨傘,使驅散更加有效。

江永祥回答記者相關詢問時,從頭到尾都沒有講出「許智峯」的名字,或「立法會議員」的職稱。他又聲稱,警員當時使用胡椒噴劑,是要驅使「嗰名男子」返回行人路,但從網上片段所見,許智峯被警員扯下眼罩噴射胡椒噴劑時,他正身處行人路。
許智峯則認為江永祥的回應荒謬絕倫,他表示自己當時一直都站在行人路上,而且亦沒有作出任何抵抗及不合作,所以認為警員扯下其眼罩噴射胡椒噴劑的意圖絕不是進行驅散,而是純粹為了攻擊他及洩憤,他認為當時警員情緒已經嚴重失控。他又直言江永祥的比喻十分不合理,因為他既不是示威者,也沒有作出任何反抗,強調自己是以議員身份站在旁邊觀察,看警員在驅散行動時會否出現濫暴、濫捕的問題。他指根據以往經驗,前線警員進行驅散行動時常常會出現情緒失控,而當時警方正在進行驅散行動,大部分警員都手持武器,包括胡椒噴劑,他戴上眼罩保護自己是合情合理。
過去半年多的抗爭運動,因為經常現身衝突前線,與警員交涉及理論,更試過以「阻差辦公」罪名被捕,許智峯彷彿成為警方的主要針對對象,他則表示自己樂於成為此角色。「我唔會怕佢哋針對我,起碼我嘅身份同出現會令到佢哋有所警剔,凡事唔敢做得太盡。我亦可以盡可能用自己嘅身份保護在場人士,而且佢哋針對我嘅話,更加可以展示到俾全香港人知道,警暴嘅問題究竟有幾嚴重!」
許智峯隨後亦公開回應昨晚事件,他譴責有關警員的暴力行為,直斥前線執法警員已失理性、情緒嚴重失控,故意為洩憤及仇恨而攻擊公職人員,而非驅散,直斥江永祥今日於記者會上稱他為「消極對抗」,實指鹿為馬,顛倒是非,「大話冚大話」。他質疑連立法會議員執行公職也被警員暴力對待,何況是手無寸鐵的市民、年輕人及學生。
許智峯指事件證明警方暴力明顯升級,他勸喻警方盡快回頭是岸,立即停止警暴,與警暴割席,將違法的警員繩之於法,並說警方公共關係科繼續以「大話冚大話」的形式說謊,只會令警隊形象繼續無法挽回,亦令市民更加不信任政府。許智峯將從民事及刑事追究警暴。

Jiang Yongxiang: Peel off the mask of "Anonymous Man" and spray pepper to make dispersal more effective. Xu Zhifeng: Absurd

Public news

4.4k followers

January 2, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Please support "News" and become a subscriber
Police and civilian clashes last night in Causeway Bay. After the New Year's Day parade hosted by the FDC was slashed, Democrat Legislative Councillor Xu Zhifeng talked with police officers on the sidewalk at the junction of Hennessy Road and Jardine Street in Causeway Bay, and was pulled twice by riot police Spray pepper spray up close under your eyecup. Jiang Yongxiang, senior police superintendent (media liaison and communication) of the Police Public Relations Department, argued at a 4 o'clock press conference that the "anonymous man" asked at the time by the reporter was unwilling to cooperate with the police to return to the sidewalk and make "passive resistance". Jiang Yongxiang also questioned that he did not know if "the individual" was holding himself to wear an eye mask, so the police officer opened his eye mask and sprayed pepper spray to make the dispersal more effective.

Xu Zhifeng accepted a telephone interview from the public, referring to Jiang Yongxiang's response to "absurdity." He stated that he had been standing on the sidewalk, and had not made any resistance or non-cooperation. He was only a member of the Legislative Council and was on the scene to observe whether police officers would encounter violent problems during the dispersal operation. He also pointed out that the police were conducting a dispersal operation at the time. Most police officers were armed with weapons, including pepper spray. It was reasonable to wear eye masks to protect himself, emphasizing "fairness and freedom."
Jiang Yongxiang explained the incident at a police press conference today, saying that at 7 pm yesterday, the police carried out raids near Yee Wo Street and Percival Street in Causeway Bay. At that time, people were blocking roads and clamoring. Police officers repeatedly warned with blue and black flags. However, a group of people present at the time refused to obey the police's instructions to leave peacefully and tried to provoke the police officers, which seriously affected the order on the scene. He said that the police had asked "this man" to return to the sidewalk and let the police drive again, but he did not cooperate and made "negative resistance" and continued to entangle with the police. The riot police then issued a pepper spray to disperse after the warning. . "I was wearing an eye mask at the time. I did n’t know that I had a goggle with my eye mask, so I was afraid that I would use pepper spray. So my colleagues opened the eye mask and used pepper spray to make the dispersal action more effective."
A reporter questioned whether the police officer twice took off Xu Zhifeng's eye mask and sprayed pepper spray at close range to him in accordance with police force guidelines. Jiang Yongxiang responded that at that time, "anonymous man" had repeatedly refused to obey a "return to the sidewalk" Such a simple instruction, and there were a large number of criminal acts such as illegal assembly and road blocking earlier in Causeway Bay. As a public official, he should understand that it was necessary to restore public order and security as soon as possible. Jiang also pointed out that the police took off their blindfolds. Just as police officers met demonstrators during general dispersal operations, they would also tear off the demonstrators' umbrellas to make dispersal more effective.

When Jiang Yongxiang answered reporters' related inquiries, he never mentioned the name of "Xu Zhifeng" or the title of "Legislative Council Member" from beginning to end. He also claimed that the police officer used the pepper spray at that time to drive "Anonymous Man" back to the pavement, but from online clips, when Xu Zhifeng was pulled off by the police to spray pepper spray, he was on the pavement.
Xu Zhifeng thought that Jiang Yongxiang's response was ridiculous. He said that he had been standing on the sidewalk at the time, and he had not made any resistance or uncooperation. Therefore, he believed that the intention of the police officer to remove his eye mask to spray pepper spray was not to disperse, but It was purely for attacking him and venting his anger. He believed that the policeman's mood had been seriously out of control. He also bluntly stated that Jiang Yongxiang's parable was very unreasonable, because he was neither a demonstrator nor made any resistance, emphasizing that he stood by as a member of the parliament to observe whether police officers would be indiscriminate and arrested during the dispersal operation problem. He pointed out that based on past experience, frontline police officers often have emotional runaways during dispersal operations. At the time, the police were conducting dispersal operations. Most of the officers were armed with weapons, including pepper spray. It was reasonable to wear eye masks to protect themselves.
In the past six months of the protest movement, because he often appeared on the front lines of conflicts, involved with the police in theory, and even tried to be arrested on the charge of "obstructing office". Xu Zhifeng seemed to be the main target of the police. He said he was willing to become this role. . "I would n’t be afraid of targeting me. At least my presence would make him discreet, and I dare not do everything. I can also protect the people present with my identity as much as possible, and哋 For me, I can even show that all Hong Kong people know how serious the police violence is! "
Xu Zhifeng then also publicly responded to the incident last night. He condemned the violent behavior of the police officers, blame the frontline law enforcement police officers for being irrational, and the mood was out of control. He deliberately attacked public officials for venting anger and hatred instead of dispersing. He was called a "negative confrontation" at the press conference, which actually meant that the deer was a horse, reversing right and wrong, and "speaking loudly." He questioned that even members of the Legislative Council were violently treated by police officers in performing their official duties, let alone unarmed citizens, young people and students.
Xu Zhifeng referred to the incident as evidence of a significant escalation of police violence. He advised the police to return to shore as soon as possible, immediately stop the police violent, cut off the seats with the police, bring the illegal police officers to justice, and said that the Police's Public Relations Division continued to use "big words" Lying in the form of "speaking" will only continue to make the image of the police force irreparable and make the public even more distrustful of the government. Xu Zhifeng will pursue police violence from both civil and criminal sources.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRAVO 阿SIR!Buy this mata a beer! Give him $$$$REWARDS$$$! Give him RANK PROMOTION! Give him HONORABLE MEDALS! MAGA! Hooray! LOL!