• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! 健康码。通行码。World Highest 5G Technology SMART PHONE TRACKING COVID = made China COVID-FREE

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere everyone is anytime is TRACKED BY a QR CODE. In everyone's SMART PHONE. All the data are inside Xijinping's SUPERCOMPUTER DATA CENTER.

_102387510_xxjpsgc001715_20180108_tppfn0a001.jpg

Supercomputer knows instantly how to BACKTRACK VIRUS & CONTACT PERSON, they quarantine ANYBODY, MISS NOBODY!

EVERYWHERE I went my SMART PHONE CAN TRACK ME. If someone got tested positive from where I was nearby, Xijinping's Data Center knows!

出行更方便!贵阳乘坐公交只用扫贵州健康码,原出行码不再使用-天天快报 一次申报动态管理跨域互认全省通用我省全面推广应用“龙江健康码” 新冠 ...

健康码有什么用健康码是什么-零幺资讯

http://m.0123366.com/news/3386.html

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took a taxi, I must scan once. They know that I was inside this taxi at this time. I took a MRT I scan again. I took a flight I scan again. I went to a barbar I scan again.

If my taxi / didi driver or his passenger got COVID, they will quarantine me. If a passenger on my flight got COVID, they will quarantine me. If my KTV got COVID, they know I was there also.

ONLY CHINA CAN DO THIS.
ONLY CHINA CAN WIN COVID WAR!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. When are issue with NRIC already hv barcode knows where u go....

This is not the 二代身份证 they also got 二代身份证 built into the smart phone which allows you to scan your smart phone where people scan 二代身份证 but which camera and finger prints etc recognition. That is ABSOLUTELY ANOTHER DIFFERENT THING. Different Purposes.

This 健康码, is very sophisticated. Entire China is zoned into dozen thousands of zones. Each assigned RED AMBER GREEN for different safety levels. But entire China since yesterday ZERO RED ZONE already. Then each person also got RED AMBER GREEN 健康码. Green can go anywhere. RED must Tiok Quarantine.

If you went to a ZONE at a time related to a RED incident, instantly your 健康码 turn from any color to RED. You cannot go anywhere instantly. They will ring you up and put you inside 隔离检查。

ULTRA ULTRA EFFICIENT.

The impossible job of tracking 1.4 billion citizens are accurately and effectively done by Xijinping's MIGHTY SUPERCOMPUTER DATA CENTER & COUNTLESS MILES OF OPTICAL FIBER. 100% best and nothing can come close.

Chow Ang Moh pse try to follow and copycat. HAHAHAHA!

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay Phone Inc & Google Inc can not achieve what Hwawei did. Can not reach half as good.

So much bull shit bragging and hyped US IT TECHNOLOGIES. Useless to save their own ass.

Chinese Huawei Xiaomi Opp Vivo really save their country.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay Phone Inc & Google Inc can not achieve what Hwawei did. Can not reach half as good.

So much bull shit bragging and hyped US IT TECHNOLOGIES. Useless to save their own ass.

Stupid Chow Ang Moh cowards so paranoid claiming Huawei will spy their fucking ass. But now they will beg the so call SPY to save their ass.

Today if I went too close to any COVID danger, I will find out QUICK & I will GET HELP QUICK in China.

If my fucking 健康码 turned RED. The Chinese doctors will give me their treatment BEFORE EVEN ANY SYMPTOMS SHOWED UP (Cough Fever Body Pain Muscle Weakness) because it could take up to 14 days before any symptoms appears. By the time symptom appears I would be quite close to up lorry! So if I could be treated medically immediately, my chance is WAY BETTER.

This is why China WON VICTORY AGAINST COVID-19 -- SO FUCKING FAST!

Chinese 5G & supercomputer and best SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT. They APPLIED their technologies RAPIDLY & SO IN-TIME. So EFFECTIVELY.

Who can be this good?

Chow Ang Moh want to save their ass ?! HAHAHA! Kneel Down & Kow Tao & Beg! Shaft a Huawei Phone up their own anus & beg to be tracked & spied! HAHAHA! May be already too fucking late! COVID is everywhere in their countries already.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA aready loss to Jap in the 1980s on IT technology and hardwares.

Jap owned 90% of new technologies patents and IP scared the CAM. Then bully Japs to submit defeat. Evil CAM.

But Jap never give up never ending keep producing and making newer tech equipment and machinery.

CAM still fumble and only ibterested in gambling stock market. Even at opium trade at China doorstep in 1800s CAM still use auction of opium as trading and leave India to grow and cultivate opium...

China step in to follow or copy Japs but not AM... The hardwares and manufacturing machines technology come from Japs and Germany. US given up ending buy from Japs and Germany too.

Now even China are making own manufacturing equipment and machinery, to make whole complete process of a product.

CAM USA is history today and u are witnessing the fall of CUSA...

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my fucking 健康码 turned red. My 滴滴快车(non GRAB CAR) will NOT TAKE ME, the driver will flee and report me! Bus / MRT etc nothing will fetch me. I can only call ambulance or Gong An Mata. This protects the others - the bus drivers other passengers, taxi cabby, etc etc. This is called IT. Chinese IT. Not Chow Ang Moh fake IT.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course there are thousands

Death Toll is 3000+ over 90g WuHan.

The Fact Lun Gong Bastards PS the pics and MULTIPLIED figure themselves.

Of course evil CCP always lies. The fact that this has became an outbreak was because of CCP hiding the fact of leaked virus and let it spreads till they cannot hide anymore.