• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wuhan : Scan personal data before boarding public bus.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCPee zero-case is just to impress the world, but back home precaution measures extreme as fuck.

That means those who have no phone or your phone spoilt, you are fucked.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
and their incompetence fucked themselves during the secret operation, e.g. transportation leak, hence the US military personnel got the COVID-19

That means those who have no phone or your phone spoilt, you are fucked.
:biggrin:
Not true. It just means that only you stupid pig is fucked. Because whatever china does or don't do you are imagining that your ass hole is being shafted be a bayi. And no need to reply this post , i am not follow it anymore . :FU: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:
Not true. It just means that only you stupid pig is fucked. Because whatever china does or don't do you are imagining that your ass hole is being shafted be a bayi. And no need to reply this post , i am not follow it anymore . :FU: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Go fuck your mother chow chee bye. She is itching for his son's cock !.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wuhan and hubei only lift “partial” lockdown. can enter but cannot leave. neighboring provinces still do not want anyone from hubei to cross over.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gv...ing-covid-made-china-covid-free.282412/unread

Pse refer to this thread.

They were delayed boarding because they were TOO NEW TO 健康码 scanning. Because WuHan peasant only just few days ago allowed to leave home. In elsewhere every other Chinese citizens are already long ago familiar and won't get into such delays.

They need to get ready their phones scan the QR CODE at the bus stop and click on phone for an automatically sent verification pin 验证码。 In my Huawei phone I touch it and it will be copied on clip board. I paste the OTP on the 健康码 app screen and the supercomputer data center will send back my 健康码 current status most updated. If I am green I would be allowed to board bus. Red means I am SCREWED.

Before boarding bus, must go scan it and do this 30 seconds average procedure, get the GREEN 健康码 on the screen of phone flashing it to driver when boarding pass. Then flip app to the other page for another payment QR code to pay bus fare. Boarding wouldn't be to much slower than usual.

In China smart phone is your live. If you are out of battery power must borrow a power bank at a very reasonable price at an automatic dispensing machine which appears everywhere.