• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy slaps gf and makes her kneel in front of him at Woodlands MRT Station

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in another way that this gal is scheming enuff to kneel down so that the whole world will take her side and go against the male lead.
dont forget in sinkapore, guys forever is wrong.:eek:

okok i know by such comment, im ready to get bombard too. LOL:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least it shows that Womens charter has not made all men eunuchs...one up for the Men..but most likely the man is a foreigner....but really must treat them mean to keep them keen

hi there

1. bro, 5 thumbs up!
2. the guy in question could be our alamak treating his gf.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in another way that this gal is scheming enuff to kneel down so that the whole world will take her side and go against the male lead.
dont forget in sinkapore, guys forever is wrong.:eek:

okok i know by such comment, im ready to get bombard too. LOL:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, i do support your motion leh!
2. gals are pretty scheming to getting her way.
3. whatever it is, she definitely deserves the slap and of course, the kneeling down thing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not advocating violence towards the women.. But I support this guy for once.. Sometimes Sinkie bitches deserved a good slap on their faces..

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to see men who are strong and able to put women in their right places. With all these effeminate men in Singapore, as well as the typical Singaporean woman who treat every man as perverts, this guy should serve as a model for all men.

Woman rights...belongs in the kitchen!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will place my dollar on ah Ah Tiong couple. A good majority of PRC young chicks are expecially devoted to their young handsome PRC bfs until they are even willing to sell their own bodies for them.
Totally agree with you, PRC men are CVP, PRC woman no pride.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be PRC. Not bad PRC male teaching PRC girl.
Sinkie male will not dare to do such act in public. Is the others way round. Sinkie girl kick the male groin and hit them hit high heal in public.