• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurkhas damn kilat is a MYTH!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once a Gurkha pushed past me near City Square, I scolded him and he turned around and pushed me

I spat and him and we exchanged blows, I easily took the fucker down despite being much older, unlike once when I was whacked by one ah beng until damn chiak lat

I am not saying ALL Gurkhas are faggots, just that this branding of Gurkhas as fearsome is full of shit

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
not bad..not bad....who have you been taking BS lessons from? ....or does it come naturally?

Once a Gurkha pushed past me near City Square, I scolded him and he turned around and pushed me

I spat and him and we exchanged blows, I easily took the fucker down despite being much older, unlike once when I was whacked by one ah beng until damn chiak lat

I am not saying ALL Gurkhas are faggots, just that this branding of Gurkhas as fearsome is full of shit

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike once when I was whacked by one ah beng until damn chiak lat

I remember! It was this time right?!?

Earlier tonight I was at a pub and there was this damn chiobu sitting on the couch and my legs went weak

I went to chat her up and said I was besotted with her and would like to get to know her and eventually marry her

A man showed up and pushed me away. I ask her if hubby, she said no, only boyfriend.

Not married yet means I still got chance, so I continued to talk to her

The boyfriend got another two fellas from the pub to hold me while he beat me

I told the woman it is okay, for you I take the pain, one day our paths will cross again and we will be married

The pub owner came, ask me if I want call police

My whole face all blood and cannot see clearly.

But I told him, no, I'm in love and don't feel any pain

He said I was mad and said I scare the customers away, so he threw me out

But never mind just to look at her tits is enough, i kum guan

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, your hallucinations are legendary in this forum.

But keep it coming, good for laughs.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I agree. Last tum, got sparring with afew gurka, and they know they have to perform well to show off their gurka-ness. But they like any other ah beng, one kenna the chest from my backthrust, the other kenna the head from my sidekick. Old heros donch talk about last time glory, I end here:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the newbies might not know your background but your story spinning was always fantastic. How is the upmarket restaurant business. Heard you are doing guest appearence with Gordon Ramsay.

Shanmugam hasn't arrested you yet, or you went down on your knees at Outram?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I agree. Last tum, got sparring with afew gurka, and they know they have to perform well to show off their gurka-ness. But they like any other ah beng, one kenna the chest from my backthrust, the other kenna the head from my sidekick. Old heros donch talk about last time glory, I end here:cool:

u from kyukushinkai?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was there when you whacked that Gurkha fucktard..:biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin: Now please salvage our national pride and go to Mt Vernon Camp to whack some more shit out of those Gurkhas...:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the newbies might not know your background but your story spinning was always fantastic. How is the upmarket restaurant business. Heard you are doing guest appearence with Gordon Ramsay.

Haha, your technique doesn't work so well these days. People are much more discerning.

I'm just curious why he made such a big fuss, had you, then decided to let you go

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you know he was a Gurkha? Was he in uniform?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since we are all in the mood let me relate one of my giant killing feat. I was passing by this building and from the corner of my eye, I saw this chap on the first floor looking over the parapet at me. I turned around and gave him a glare. I could see the fear in him. He began to shake uncontrollably and saw him collapse behind the parapet. Fearing that I might have hurt him permanently with my solid glare, I rushed up to the building and up the stairs to the first floor.

I saw this chap lying down with his pants down to his ankles clutching his limp dick, with cum all around and noticeably exhausted. I looked across and saw this old lady in the opposite block combing her hair wth her windows wide open.

Since then I only tell the first part of the story.

I was there when you whacked that Gurkha fucktard..:biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin: Now please salvage our national pride and go to Mt Vernon Camp to whack some more shit out of those Gurkhas...:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball losing his mind writing incoherent stories. Must be all the ppl here laughing silently behind his back even his running dogs that made him like this.