• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess what my 6 yo son told me what CPF stands for ?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
MXBh11z.jpg

Confirmed Ponzi Fund

gosh, I am so blessed

do you all agree my boy boy got future ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What goes in never totally comes out. Lol :biggrin:

It is like a funnel, you drop in from the top in large amount...the other end is small hole . From that end, what comes out is in drips of small number. You drop in dollars...your get small amount of coins that add up to dollars...few at a time.

One tooth pick collector, will tell you, every month he look at his CPF statement... he feels rich. Same with yours, nowadays it comes with fanciful graphs & pie diagrams.It looks like you getting a huge pie...but in actual fact, what you get is a piece of kuih.

CPF also stand for...Come People, F$%$%$ U.