• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the Headlines

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No, not Bukit Timah as folks mentioned earlier.

Something more modest tucked away in the heart of Tanjong Katong. I'm interested to see how the States Times spin the headlines tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, I can always count on my band of SBF Bros to come up with creative headlines first. I'll have the ball rolling...

My house not as big as Nathan's, maybe just as big.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Something more modest tucked away in the heart of Tanjong Katong. I'm interested to see how the States Times spin the headlines tomorrow.

In the meanwhile, I can always count on my band of SBF Bros to come up with creative headlines first. I'll have the ball rolling...

waaa, you mean this time it's for real?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You mean Pinky moving to Katong? :eek::eek::eek:
Can't possibly be the selected indian president. Goes against her HDB heartlander persona, which is her (and PAP's) trump card. Then again, those piece of shit usually just do whatever the hell they want, knowing they got daft sinkies in their pockets.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I downgrade lah!, Yistana jumbo is bigger than this...!!