• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? Some segments of Singaporeans are dumb.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting but unavoidable topic nevertheless.
The mats really need to look at their own social circle. Teenage marriage, smoking, glue sniffing, incest & gang related violence are part of their culture now. Im not saying other races have no such problems but if you looked at the recent crime statistics, a high alarming offences are committed by mats!!!
They should remove the excuse of allah's strict laws from the equation, if they need to suceed in life. No more hiding behind religious veil bs.
I say again, if muslim, as a religion, is not so exclusive, im pretty confident they will gain success in every ladder they step up. Until then, nothing will change & nothing ever will.

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are known to be in self-denial. You tell them this, they will refuse to accept and add on that is Allah's will.

Interesting but unavoidable topic nevertheless.
The mats really need to look at their own social circle. Teenage marriage, smoking, glue sniffing, incest & gang related violence are part of their culture now. Im not saying other races have no such problems but if you looked at the recent crime statistics, a high alarming offences are committed by mats!!!
They should remove the excuse of allah's strict laws from the equation, if they need to suceed in life. No more hiding behind religious veil bs.
I say again, if muslim, as a religion, is not so exclusive, im pretty confident they will gain success in every ladder they step up. Until then, nothing will change & nothing ever will.

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more and more Halal Muslim coffeeshops which sells Chinese food. For example: Halal Bak Chor Mee, Halal Wanton Mee. The Malays are trying to mimic the Chinese. Why?

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
...yup if you have been to Changi Rehab. Centre visiting, almost half of the them of these race...no I say.. can just go and see
for yourself.

"Almost half of them of these race" ? Bro, you are too kind. You can be direct and blunt in Sammyboy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more and more Halal Muslim coffeeshops which sells Chinese food. For example: Halal Bak Chor Mee, Halal Wanton Mee. The Malays are trying to mimic the Chinese. Why?

This one up to the vendor mah! If he thinks there is a market for halal chinese food, then he can offer this. maybe they also trying to tap into middle east market.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless this group can justify wearing headscarf with economic advantages... Like Nurses wear Hijab attenting to rich Arab/Muslim patients- positive move for our Medical Hub dream. Just like setting up of Islamic banking- $$$ makes decision easy...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays are using prayer time as an excuse to slack la. They took time off on Fridays to pray, half day off to mingle around or fuck minah girls you know. They want to pray 5 times a day, I at most smoke break 3 times a day you know and I worked OT often to meet deadlines. But the Malays are leeching off the hardworking Singaporeans.

Yes they are hypocrites. The Malays say they can't eat pork but they don't mind licking Chinese cunts which oozes pork essence. The Chinese cunts tak Halal leh? How? Allah will forgive him?

That's why I say Malays must ask for Halal swimming pool and ask for Halal money. If any Malays are reading this, they better take note of their $10 they are holding now, were those notes handled by a Pork butcher?

Correction: I thought Malays like to fuck backside?

Eating pork is forbidden mah. Holding it is not.
Licking chinese cunts is filling a niche market neglected by some.
Most singapore people look busy but not doing proper work. Many scared of boss or their neighbour so work late but do nothing in case neighbour say this guy got "no business". I know some people go to pub and play cards in the afternoon because scared or dowan to go home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless this group can justify wearing headscarf with economic advantages... Like Nurses wear Hijab attenting to rich Arab/Muslim patients- positive move for our Medical Hub dream. Just like setting up of Islamic banking- $$$ makes decision easy...
Sometimes you cannot make decision based on monetary returns. The arabs I think would prefer Thailand for medical for the poorer ones and europe/US for the rich ones.
There is no such thing as islamic banking. The term is a corruption used to justify interest taking by using loopholes and mumbo jumbo.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
...yup if you have been to Changi Rehab. Centre visiting, almost half of the them of these race...no I say.. can just go and see
for yourself.

malays are not city dwellers mah!
Living in a flat is like torture and a prison sentence. Will drive them up the wall.
They need wide open space where they can live the way they want. Work for the day to eat for the day. simple.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malays are not city dwellers mah!
Living in a flat is like torture and a prison sentence. Will drive them up the wall.
They need wide open space where they can live the way they want. Work for the day to eat for the day. simple.

wow so they take drugs to go into rehab.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poster #3 must be a Malay. He dare to tell the bros here what the Malays were taught about Chinese when they were younger, especially in those large conservative Allah-loving families?

He don't dare to lah. Only the Chinese can be seen as racists. But Malays are angels. Truth is Malays are the racist of the whole lot.

Hmm...as far as i can remember during my childhood days, I used to play with my Chinese neighbours. In my kampong where i used to live, the Chinese and Indians were the minorities. And my dad used to tell me during the racial riot, the Chinese/Indians were well protected in my kampong. Malays racist?

Oh ya. We were taught to respect the Non Malays and their beliefs. During the Chinese funeral wake, loud music were played. Celebration of their dieties, wayangs with loud music were the norm. Not forgetting 7 mth ghost festival, burning of incense papers, bidding (shouting) of auspicious stuffs....all these happened during my childhood days. There were occasions the Chinese play the gong so loud tat my young sis (few mths old) were so frightened and kept crying. But did we approach our Chinese neighbours and reproach them? No! There were no protests or complaints fm the Malays. Malay racists?

Dumb assumptions u had there. U should change ur nick to superDUMB.:smile:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm...as far as i can remember during my childhood days, I used to play with my Chinese neighbours. In my kampong where i used to live, the Chinese and Indians were the minorities. And my dad used to tell me during the racial riot, the Chinese/Indians were well protected in my kampong. Malays racist?

Oh ya. We were taught to respect the Non Malays and their beliefs. During the Chinese funeral wake, loud music were played. Celebration of their dieties, wayangs with loud music were the norm. Not forgetting 7 mth ghost festival, burning of incense papers, bidding (shouting) of auspicious stuffs....all these happened during my childhood days. There were occasions the Chinese play the gong so loud tat my young sis (few mths old) were so frightened and kept crying. But did we approach our Chinese neighbours and reproach them? No! There were no protests or complaints fm the Malays. Malay racists?

Dumb assumptions u had there. U should change ur nick to superDUMB.:smile:

Serious? Actually why did your kind protect the chinese/indians so well?

Sounds so odd and different from malaysia for example and malays today.