• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aging Ruler Loong addresses the Moslems and Mats

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-national-day-rally-2021-malay-full-speech-2143681

Ruler Loong thanks Moslems for obeying his edicts
It has been almost two years since Wuhan Plague gave me an excuse to stay on despite calls asking me to step down. Despite the rebels lambasting me for various plague screw ups, your loyalty has largely give me some face through some of you balk me in Sengkang.

I hinted to many if I have the power to scale down X'mas celebrations, nobody should question my move to restrict Mosque attendance and Hari Raya visits.

I am grateful for the community’s recognition that I am the boss in Peasantpore. I also thank the your community and pro-regime mosque leaders, as well as asatizah, led by the Mufti, for obeying my edicts and persuading the community to be vaccinated.

You give me face, I also give you face, and also now I allow larger numbers of congregants at the mosques.

National and Community Efforts​

To start off, I want to debunk Ummo's lies again. Based on the regime's generosity, the latest Census 2020 shows the significant progress that the community has made over the past decade. More in your community, across all age-groups, are attaining higher qualifications. The proportion of Mat university graduates has doubled. The proportion of Mat PMETs has also increased and household stipends have gone up too. Well done!

However, my lackeys also highlighted some worrying trends in home ownership and education.

More in the community are renting pigeonholes monthly and not paying the 99 years rental upfront. This is unfortunate. There are several reasons. As a result, the regime is losing money in not charging interests for 22 years. I strongly urge you to partake in the Housing Scam and pay the 99 years leasehold rent ahead of time.

In Peasantpore, we strive to build an inclusive society. Education is key to this endeavour. That is why the regime invests heavily in preschool and education to churn out drones for foreign merchants.

Mat students are still falling behind. In old days, my Ah Pa says Mats always want to relax one corner but in reality family problems hinder them from doing well. In Peasantpore, you cannot have your cake and eat it, big families and low incomes are ok in Northern Matland kumpungs but will become social time bombs in Peasantpore.

When Mat peasants lost their jobs due to Wuhan Plague, I ordered AMP to step in to provide additional support for the children’s schooling needs while their peasant parents work towards stabilising their income. AMP is also helping their peasant parents through upskilling programmes, so that they can be self-reliant again, unlike Umno, who wants you to get handouts.

Race and Religion​

Peasantpore have enjoyed racial and religious harmony since independence because my Ah Pa retained the British 'Divide and Conquer' antics. Through “Divide and Conquer”, we grant many boons to your people, say free school, varsity fees at one time and matching donations to build mosques. This is a delicate balance with compromises and expected behaviour. It therefore has to be carefully communicated to your community.

In Peasantpore, unfortunately Wahhabists have been agitating for their version of Islam to be practised in Peasantpore.

To test water, many lobbied wearing of the tudung by Moslems nurses. This is not a new issue. I previously discussed this with Mats/Muslim religious and community leaders explained Wahhabists agitators are making them look like dumb dumbs if they oppose Moslem nurses wearing the tudung.

I told them, “I understand the dirty tricks by Wahhabist agitators. I understand my lackeys' views. But I hope that you too can understand the regime’s national considerations and see through the lies and falsehoods of Wahhabist agitators.”

Wahhabist agitators are calling for literal interpretation of Islam, not the rational Islam of the Moslem Golden Age. They want to go back to the monarchist feudal ages and re-introduce tedious regulations for their own political benefit and control their own peasants. This is statecraft, nothing to do with piety and faith. Your Saudi sponsors are experts at organising sex orgies in their backyard, if you bother to read what their wastrel princes are up to. Rather than spend time learning Western science, you all want to poke into people's bed rooms, ban alcohol and follow Taliban ideas to ban girls and women from schools? Very funny right?

For students and other uniformed services including the Peasantpore Armed Forces and Poodles, we do not allow tudung to be worn to remind Wahhabist agitators that Ruler Loong is the political boss in Peasantpore.

A few months ago, I told a group of asatizah and community leaders that I hoped to make a decision by State of Regime Address. The day has come. A concession has been made. As this is not just a matter for the Mat/Moslem community, but one of national interest that concerns our multi-racial and multi-religious society, I will give further details and make the announcement later in the Queen's Tongue.

Conclusion​

My loyal peasants, year after year, I continue to debunk Umno lies that the Mats/Molems community are marginalised. I exhort thy, if you give face to me and ignore Wahhabist agitators, only then can I grant more boons to you.

Tremble and Obey!