• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast park

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/10154472795399408

gn9lg95.jpg

On 5 Dec 15 @ 1120 hrs, I encountered a Caucasian male in his 20s on roller blade going around trying to open the doors of every parked vehicle at ECP carpark B1. I called 999 at 1127 hrs and reported the incident and gave a description of the Caucasian suspect to the duty officer.

At 1141 hrs, I got a call (98271452) from the police officer who responded to my earlier 999 call. I gave him the description of the suspect and I even offered to send the photo of the suspect over to him. However, I was told by the officer that his mobile phone was unable to receive images?!

Nevertheless, I told the officer that I would keep a look out for the suspect and call him at the mobile number again if I see him.

At 1201 hrs, I saw the same suspect again at the same car park (B1) and I called the police officer mobile (98271452) a few times but was futile. I called the Bedok South and Marine Parade NPC and was told to call 999. I called 999 again at 1218 hrs and gave the information to the duty officer and my mobile number again. I waited and watched the suspect going around trying to open the car doors again but the police was no where in sight.

A Malay gentleman told me that the suspect had tried to open his car door and he shoveled him away and he also called 999 too but the police did not arrived.

It's 1510 hrs now and I have not received any call from the police regarding this case. I am very disappointed with such lacklustre response from the SPF. In this heighten alert environment now, I think the SPF should response quickly and with a deeper sense of urgency.

I have attached the photo of the Caucasian suspect in this msg.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast p

Ang mohs are the scum of the earth!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man on rollerblades trying to open every car door at east coast p

If police were to answer every such calls they will not have time for the real and more serious crime. Angmoh opening car doors? Any law broken?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese dogs including sam leong: This is totally wrong only applicable to chinese. :rolleyes:

The only ppl more despicable than chow ang mohs are those who lick the asses of chow ang mohs, like many in this forum. The Pinkerton syndrome.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

During secondary school, I'd cycle along cars parked outside the seafood restaurants along Upper East Coast Road and pull on their door handles (back then, cars weren't armed with alarms), once in a while, a door would be unlocked, and I'd check the inside of the cars quickly. It was an easy way to obtain music cassettes which I'd quickly put into my pockets. Once, I even got a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses! It was easy.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only ppl more despicable than chow ang mohs are those who lick the asses of chow ang mohs, like many in this forum. The Pinkerton syndrome.

True i notice some of them have toned it down especially after the chinese dog thing was brought up making more ppl aware and possibly more chinese racially aware of this but there are of course some that blatantly ignore this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

During secondary school, I'd cycle along cars parked outside the seafood restaurants along Upper East Coast Road and pull on their door handles (back then, cars weren't armed with alarms), once in a while, a door would be unlocked, and I'd check the inside of the cars quickly. It was an easy way to obtain music cassettes which I'd quickly put into my pockets. Once, I even got a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses! It was easy.

Cheers!

So you were stealing from cars. Good job.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should use the codeword "bomb" or "terrorist".

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got this one wrong. I guessed chink. :o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back then, we'd steal every chance we got. Classmates have been arrested for stealing jeans from Metro stores and other shopping centres. Tay Buan Guan was a place we'd often go and pilfer stationery. One day, me and two other classmate decided to steal bicycles, we stole seven in one day! No place to store them after that! We graduated to motorcycles shortly after and took all the parts after dismantling the machines - the problem was disposing the parts that had serial numbers - the engine, and the frame; we dumped them at Loyang sand quarry.

Cheers!

So you were stealing from cars. Good job.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back then, we'd steal every chance we got. Classmates have been arrested for stealing jeans from Metro stores and other shopping centres. Tay Buan Guan was a place we'd often go and pilfer stationery. One day, me and two other classmate decided to steal bicycles, we stole seven in one day! No place to store them after that! We graduated to motorcycles shortly after and took all the parts after dismantling the machines - the problem was disposing the parts that had serial numbers - the engine, and the frame; we dumped them at Loyang sand quarry.

Cheers!

so did you ever get into trouble with the law? I find it very hard to believe if you say no. At least must have a jail sentence.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not for theft. I was suspended for one year from riding motorcycles after I was caught carrying a passenger without a valid license (I only had "L" plates), As for theft, the main reason why people get caught is because they are greedy. If they get away the first time, should just be happy and lay low, but unfortunately, they keep going through the same routine time and again. Sooner or later, they're going to run out of luck. There was never a time in my life where I had to resort to theft to gain ownership of any item, so I did it out of mischief or peer pressure, but I knew it was wrong, so it never was a habit. But I have friends who were caught and charged for theft. Those days, we were young and so an adult had to come to the police station to settle the case. To my memory, most got their uncle, aunt, or elder sibling to come to the station. Nobody wanted their parents to be involved.

BTW, jail term might be the court's decision, but honestly, I'd rather face that then be thrown to face the victim's wrath! That's my own reasoning.

Cheers!

so did you ever get into trouble with the law? I find it very hard to believe if you say no. At least must have a jail sentence.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agoraphobic was damn lucky our paths did not cross....... I used to beat the crap out of schoolkids abusing tablets and glue.......

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

See? Ang Moh the ideas always very special. Even if I pay more, I dun mind! :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Must be a fucking Gypsy! They are the scum of the earth. Even worse than the chinks.

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/10154472795399408

gn9lg95.jpg

On 5 Dec 15 @ 1120 hrs, I encountered a Caucasian male in his 20s on roller blade going around trying to open the doors of every parked vehicle at ECP carpark B1. I called 999 at 1127 hrs and reported the incident and gave a description of the Caucasian suspect to the duty officer.

At 1141 hrs, I got a call (98271452) from the police officer who responded to my earlier 999 call. I gave him the description of the suspect and I even offered to send the photo of the suspect over to him. However, I was told by the officer that his mobile phone was unable to receive images?!

Nevertheless, I told the officer that I would keep a look out for the suspect and call him at the mobile number again if I see him.

At 1201 hrs, I saw the same suspect again at the same car park (B1) and I called the police officer mobile (98271452) a few times but was futile. I called the Bedok South and Marine Parade NPC and was told to call 999. I called 999 again at 1218 hrs and gave the information to the duty officer and my mobile number again. I waited and watched the suspect going around trying to open the car doors again but the police was no where in sight.

A Malay gentleman told me that the suspect had tried to open his car door and he shoveled him away and he also called 999 too but the police did not arrived.

It's 1510 hrs now and I have not received any call from the police regarding this case. I am very disappointed with such lacklustre response from the SPF. In this heighten alert environment now, I think the SPF should response quickly and with a deeper sense of urgency.

I have attached the photo of the Caucasian suspect in this msg.

Maybe you can try posting it in PM FB and see whether got respond or not.

If no reply from him, it means it is not important with regards to Spore security.