• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race local woman has 7 kids from 7 different guys

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think sg garmen is generous?

it should be the other way round since the garment is encouraging kids
it should be that anything more than 2 should entitle you to 1 free coe

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No..to have a kid a couple must apply for the COE and must meet minimum requirements like combine income must be 2K etc etc..if dont meet this requirement, and have a kid,,,the woman will be steralised by force..this is to prevent trailer park trash from breeding..

Poor kids. Everyone should be allowed up to two kids. Each subsequent one will then require bidding for COE. Paid amount will be withheld like CPF and allowed to be used only for child's medical and educational fees.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her young kids will grow up to become juvenile delinquents..

Usually in this case, they will be sent to an Orphanage Home and the fat mom will still keeps on screwing with other guys and producing babies..

The fact is.........WE ARE LEFT CARRYING HER BABIES... as taxpayer...

The social dept must step in and put the children for adoption...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

the garment has to be generous to her
after all she is helping them move faster towards the 6.9m

The govt is fond of giving bonuses..in this instance, she will entitle to many more time bonus after the 3 rd child..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: She's their mum...they have different dads

27943075%20-%2012_05_2013%20-%20NQKIDS_0.jpg

Miss Shakinah has six children, each born out of wedlock from a different man.

The 27-year-old lives with five of them in a one-room HDB flat in the Lavender area, along with her sister, brother-in-law and their four children.

Ms Shakinah + 5 of her kids + her sister + her brother-in-law + 4 of her sister's kids

13 people can all stay inside the one-room flat!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The bonus is only for married couple not for shotgun and unmarried ones.

The govt is fond of giving bonuses..in this instance, she will entitle to many more time bonus after the 3 rd child..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who wants to be the 8th guy contributing to her 8th kid? :biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

No..to have a kid a couple must apply for the COE and must meet minimum requirements like combine income must be 2K etc etc..if dont meet this requirement, and have a kid,,,the woman will be steralised by force..this is to prevent trailer park trash from breeding..

It is not right to be draconian. There just needs to be a way for people to prove they are capable of being fully responsible for another human being before they can be a parent.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not right to be draconian. There just needs to be a way for people to prove they are capable of being fully responsible for another human being before they can be a parent.

Yup! the irresponsible men, must be caned..& the irresponsible woman must be punished too, this AWARE must NOT protect.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bonus is only for married couple not for shotgun and unmarried ones.

Don"t worry, the elite will see this and know how to tweat, twist and turn..

Did"nt u know they pay and duplicate their role that fit and pay themselve handsomely...take the case of the MP..He double hatted as Mayor ..two pay and i will not be surprise their Job descriptions overlap and duplicate just like their pay..

Mayor..pay $50k
MP.allowance $15k....

This shd be highlighted in Paliament and account to the tax payer...

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor kids are on the highway towards society destruction. How are they going to face the public onslaught when they enter primary school? Imagine them studying in the same primary school.

Boy #1 (Ah Bao): "Hi, this is my bro, Farhan"
Classmates: "Huh? You are Chinese. Why is your brother a Malay?"
Boy #2 (Farhan): "That is my bro, Muthu"
Classmates: "What? You are Malay. Why is your brother an Indian?"

Imagine the stress they have to go through. Personally it would be better to give the kids away for their future. The pressure ahead in their long lives is too much to bear for these young angels.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why you think GOD place a 'seal' on vagina? So that men will know its freshness when they try it.

AWARE is trying to sell the idea that it is a great product regardless of its freshness.

Yup! the irresponsible men, must be caned..& the irresponsible woman must be punished too, this AWARE must NOT protect.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poor kids are on the highway towards society destruction. How are they going to face the public onslaught when they enter primary school? Imagine them studying in the same primary school.

Imagine the stress they have to go through. Personally it would be better to give the kids away for their future. The pressure ahead in their long lives is too much to bear for these young angels.

true story........
A widowed mat with 3 kids from previous marriage married a divorcee with 3 kids of her own........
they went on to have another 2 kids of their own........
one day the kids fought among themselves.......

Wife to hubby: Abang! YOUR kids and MY kids are ganging up to bully OUR kids........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just say,,,'he is my brother from another father'...blacks in USA use that all the time,,hahahahaha

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not right to be draconian, but also the road to perdition is paved with good intentions...so with good intentions we allow the socially irresponsible to breed..who pays? who will deal with the social problems? and lets say these kids grow up and rob and steal and become the drags of society...how will their victims be compensated? I rather be draconian and ensure society is protected than to let trailer park trash like that run and breed freely. If the draconian measures like forced sterialisation of trailer park trash is the lesser of 2 evils, I will choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal

who are you to play GOD
trash or otherwise, every human has a right to produce and reproduce

are you looking at only 'angels' has the right to give birth ??

who decides who is angel or otherwise ?/

there is no perfect society, else this world will be a different place