• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: drunk man steals tractor and rams it into 4 taxis and bus stop

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drunk man steals tractor from Orchard worksite -- then rams it into 4 taxis and a bus stop
Posted on 16 June 2014 | 5,986 views | 12 comments

More Sharing Services

main_42.jpg

PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS
A man broke into a construction site at Orchard Hotel, stole a tractor, and drove it into a bus stop and four taxis yesterday morning (Jun 15).
According to a report on Shin Min Daily News via MyPaper, police arrested the man, who is in his 30s and believed to have been drunk. They had received a call requesting assistance at about 6.30am in Orchard Road.
Shin Min's reporter saw the man, a Caucasian, sitting in a police car the scene while looking dazed. A tractor was seen in front of three taxis, which had been pushed together by the vehicle.
It appears that the man also knocked down a barrier on the pavement and had driven the tractor into a bus stop, after driving out of the construction site.
He then collided with a taxi as he turned from Orchard Road to Claymore Road. Along Claymore Road, the vehicle turned right into a white Mercedes taxi which was parked in Claymore Drive.
In a chain reaction, the taxi struck a taxi behind it, which then hit another one behind it.
An eyewitness told Shin Min that the man even swerved the loader from side to side to "wiggle" the taxi.
One taxi driver, who did not want to be named, said the man shouted "someone wants to kill me" at one point.
No one was injured in the incident. The police said investigations are ongoing

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this cracka will only be given a stern warning and nothing else will happen to him cos AMDK. If sinkie then prep for slammer

MeeSoupOzil

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will be let off with a warning that next time he should not do this in Orchard Road but can do it in Gardens by the Bay.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap govt will not dare to usher him to changi resort. State court will rule him not in state of mind while drunk,fine ,$1000/- no jail time.

If sinkie,shamed in shitty times,check his CPF balance,fine him maximum allowed.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap govt will not dare to usher him to changi resort. State court will rule him not in state of mind while drunk,fine ,$1000/- no jail time.

If sinkie,shamed in shitty times,check his CPF balance,fine him maximum allowed.

Maybe this stinking ang moh's lawyer will tell the judge the ang moh suffers from depression and he will just impose a fine like what the Brit banker got for whacking the elderly taxi driver, no jail term, no caning. Is this the reason why ang mohs are so garang to run wild in SG?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of construction vehicles like cranes, tractors do they require a key in ingnition like other motor vehicles or you just press a button or pull a lever to start them? The workers are quite irresponsible to just leave the vehicles like that because I think u need a key to start a tractor so he must have just left the key there and anyone could drive it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Theft of a motor vehicle is a serious offence. Theft from m/v less serious. I believe theft OF m/v calls for mandatory jail term. Let's see.