• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the nationality of the criminals targeting Singaporean girls

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D8997DB9-7362-4DDA-BCE2-09BFFEFD94BF.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
有人收集逾300多名女郎的裸照以及性爱视频,当中大部分相信是狮城女,还附上姓名及社交媒体账号,云端资料库近日遭广传,律师表示行径已严重触法。

《新明日报》接获通报,有一个网站链接近日相信是在社交媒体流传开来,点击链接后会去到一个网络云端的储存空间,内存有大量的猥亵照片和视频。

根据内容显示,别有居心者专门创建了多个文件夹,以不同女子的姓名或者社交媒体账号命名,甚至也加入了怀疑是当事人的裸照、性爱视频等不雅内容。另外,有些文件夹中也注明了被牵连女生的社交媒体网址。

该名收集者共上载了超过300名女郎的私密照及视频,相信大部分或是新加坡女生,所有文件加起来的大小超过274千兆(GB)的容量。

一般相信,大部分的裸照以及不雅视频,或是早前被人流传出来,才被有心人下载收藏。

律师蓝国庆受访时表示,根据不良刊物法令(Undesirable Publications Act),任何人输入、发布、售卖、兜售、供应、展出、散播或复制被禁止的内容,都算触法。通过电子媒介传送猥亵照片,持有、散播猥亵视频者也触犯影片法令。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
有人收集逾300多名女郎的裸照以及性爱视频,当中大部分相信是狮城女,还附上姓名及社交媒体账号,云端资料库近日遭广传,律师表示行径已严重触法。

《新明日报》接获通报,有一个网站链接近日相信是在社交媒体流传开来,点击链接后会去到一个网络云端的储存空间,内存有大量的猥亵照片和视频。

根据内容显示,别有居心者专门创建了多个文件夹,以不同女子的姓名或者社交媒体账号命名,甚至也加入了怀疑是当事人的裸照、性爱视频等不雅内容。另外,有些文件夹中也注明了被牵连女生的社交媒体网址。

该名收集者共上载了超过300名女郎的私密照及视频,相信大部分或是新加坡女生,所有文件加起来的大小超过274千兆(GB)的容量。

一般相信,大部分的裸照以及不雅视频,或是早前被人流传出来,才被有心人下载收藏。

律师蓝国庆受访时表示,根据不良刊物法令(Undesirable Publications Act),任何人输入、发布、售卖、兜售、供应、展出、散播或复制被禁止的内容,都算触法。通过电子媒介传送猥亵照片,持有、散播猥亵视频者也触犯影片法令。
Google translate

Some people have collected nude photos and sex videos of more than 300 girls, most of whom are believed to be Lion City girls, and also attached names and social media accounts. The cloud database has been widely circulated recently, and the lawyer said that the act has seriously violated the law.

"Xinming Daily" received a report that a website link was believed to be circulating on social media recently. After clicking the link, it will go to a cloud storage space on the Internet, and there are a lot of obscene photos and videos in the memory.

According to the content, there are many folders specially created by people with special intentions, named after different women's names or social media accounts, and even adding indecent content such as nude photos and sex videos suspected to be the parties. In addition, some folders also indicate the social media URLs of the girls involved.

The collector uploaded more than 300 private photos and videos of the girls. I believe most of them are Singapore girls, and the total size of all the files exceeds 274 gigabytes (GB).

It is generally believed that most nude photos and indecent videos, or that they were circulated earlier, were downloaded and collected by those who were interested.

Lawyer Lan Guoqing said in an interview that under the Undesirable Publications Act, anyone entering, publishing, selling, peddling, supplying, exhibiting, distributing, or copying prohibited content is considered illegal. The transmission of obscene photos through electronic media, and the possession and distribution of obscene videos also violate film laws.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't take nude photos, you won't have to worry about leaks.
That’s not true. I never take nude photos before but yet evil filthy Malaysians and Indians used mobile phones and drones to secretly film me in my night gown at home and harassed me for that.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s not true. I never take nude photos before but yet evil filthy Malaysians and Indians used mobile phones and drones to secretly film me in my night gown at home and harassed me for that.

Your slutty gown is invisible?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you hinting something ?
Obviously I am guessing the nationality of criminals targeting Singaporean girls. Based on my experience of being targeted by evil filthy Malaysians and Indians defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress, I would guess the nationality of the criminals to be Malaysians and Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am guessing the nationality of criminals targeting Singaporean girls. Based on my experience of being targeted by evil filthy Malaysians and Indians defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress, I would guess the nationality of the criminals to be Malaysians and Indians.
But of course these foreigner criminals like @Valium @sweetiepie @glockman aka @bart12 etc are wildly supported by sinkie traitor dogs that love to support gangsters as long as they are given a little benefit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you send me a hi res pic of your hole? I want to print wallpaper for my brothel.

View attachment 79741
You are an evil coward Malaysian criminal violating Undesirable Publication Act. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb that didn’t teach you how to behave and treat woman properly.

“Lawyer Lan Guoqing said in an interview that under the Undesirable Publications Act, anyone entering, publishing, selling, peddling, supplying, exhibiting, distributing, or copying prohibited content is considered illegal. The transmission of obscene photos through electronic media, and the possession and distribution of obscene videos also violate film laws.”