• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess race] Businessman told job applicant he loves wife and kids then molests her

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jail for businessman who molested job applicant
PUBLISHED
5 HOURS AGO
UPDATED
3 HOURS AGO
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPP

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib
SINGAPORE - A businessman who was showing a potential employee how to use computer software told her how much he loved his wife and kids and was not looking for "hot sex".

But 47-year-old Md Gias Uddin Sarker went on to molest the woman four times at his Woodlands Link office before paying her a $200 "salary" for the day, and leaving her "frozen, stunned and scared".

The Singapore permanent resident was sentenced to eight months' jail on Monday (June 18) after District Judge Lim Tse Haw found him guilty of five counts of molestation last month. He was convicted following an eight-day trial.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy said that the 28-year-old victim, who cannot be named, had found out about the job vacancy through her sister, and her mother had told her that Gias was "trustworthy" and a "very good man".

She contacted Gias, a Bangladeshi, on Nov 19, 2015, and went on to meet him at Yishun MRT station at around 2.30pm the next day.

The woman testified that there was no one else in the office when they reached there, and that later he went to sit beside her so he could show her how to make entries to worker payroll timesheets on a computer.

DPP Kavita said: "The accused then spoke to the victim about his personal life - how he loved his wife and kids very much and how he was not looking for 'hot sex' like other men and told her that he would give her extra money, cosmetics and good clothes on top of her salary. The accused also asked the victim about her husband's pay. The victim asked if he did this for all of his staff and he replied, 'no, just for you'."

He then molested the woman, leaving her feeling "frozen", "stunned" and "scared". The court heard that she had thought of running away, but decided not to do so as she feared Gias might turn violent and do "worse things to her".

Gias molested her three more times after this and give her $200, saying that it was her salary for the day.

He also told her not to tell anyone about what had happened before they boarded a taxi where he molested her for the fifth time in the back seat. He later got out before the woman headed home.

She told her husband and sister about her ordeal before lodging a police report on Nov 21, 2015. Officers arrested Gias two days later.

Gias, who was represented by lawyer Peter Keith Fernando, denied molesting the housewife. He claimed that the woman and her husband implicated him in the offences over a financial dispute.

The court heard that Gias intends to appeal against his conviction and sentence. He is now out on bail for $10,000.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he rohingya? will our dear PAP dare to administer rotan as he is under 50? will his PR be revoked? mediacorpse christopher lee convicted drunk driving cum hit & run..still PR?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
employers should be allowed to conduct personal search to determine if she is still a virgin and will not seduce him

if he has found a langjeow then this should not b any news

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The name of the woman is was not mentioned due to gag order.:biggrin:
Now we have mama story twisting case.:biggrin:
He can be trusted? How on earth chao keileng kia can be trusted?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after all the molest she can still end up with him boarding a taxi and molested for 5th time. is the woman a moron or ginfreely type complain but enjoy being fucked KNN

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name of the woman is was not mentioned due to gag order.:biggrin:
Now we have mama story twisting case.:biggrin:
He can be trusted? How on earth chao keileng kia can be trusted?
Why not ? CECA is proof that Indians are the most trustworthy people in the world.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN after all the molest she can still end up with him boarding a taxi and molested for 5th time. is the woman a moron or ginfreely type complain but enjoy being fucked KNN
she decided that whatever the balance of the $200, after deducting the cab fare - wasn't worth the five times that the ft shitskin ft'd her (fondled her tits and fingered her twat) :(

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good bangla convicted on a he-said-she-said case? This is scary and disheartening.

I think from now on, I better open the blinds to my office glass panels and get a third party in the room whenever I summon my young secretary privately into my office.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian Cantonese horny bitch is the one that enjoy being fucked and then act simple innocent Malaysian woman infront of sinkie men. Just like the filthy Indian maid molester that is a filthy slut but has the cheek to call other woman slut just for smiling.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
she decided that whatever the balance of the $200, after deducting the cab fare - wasn't worth the five times that the ft shitskin ft'd her (fondled her tits and fingered her twat) :(
If she was ft'd properly, she would pay the man instead.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is he rohingya? will our dear PAP dare to administer rotan as he is under 50? will his PR be revoked? mediacorpse christopher lee convicted drunk driving cum hit & run..still PR?

Foreigners are greatly valued by the PAP. As long as they don't commit any acts against the PAP, they could murder, rape, molest, cheat, they will continue to have a place in sinkapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good bangla convicted on a he-said-she-said case? This is scary and disheartening.

I think from now on, I better open the blinds to my office glass panels and get a third party in the room whenever I summon my young secretary privately into my office.

Now, we know that you have the hots for Ah Neh ladies.