• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guaranteed That Poor People Will Squandered Away Their CPF Money

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I'm very lazy, but when come to fucking your mother, wife or daughters I very hard working one. I make them cum and cum until they beg for tolong.

See now this is LKY predicament and I sincerely feel for the old geezer. The typical Sinkee Chink will fuck someone else's mother, wife or daughter EXCEPT HIS OWN FUCKING WIFE. This explains why we need to import so many PRC Chinks as the local Chinks aren't doing their bid to fuck their own women and reproduce. Chink fertility rates are at pathetic levels.

While on the subject of CPF, this is also the reason why the govt has decided to hold back or renege on its promise of earlier withdrawal and has decided on annuity or some form of monthly payment till the useless old Chink turns 85 if he's lucky enough to be around for so long. We can't have these gullible Chink Ah Peks shoot their load in their pants upon seeing a China Mei Mei and handing over the retirement savings lock, stock and barrel.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trouble with your logic is the assumption that the losers and believe me there will be plenty of them around in no time, once they have squandered away the CPF monies, can rely on the goodwill of the public via donations.

This coming for a society where we have CDAC, SINDA and Mendaki. Self help along racial lines.

Public donations are fickle to say the least. People will donate for a worth cause. It remains to be seen if the public would actually have any sympathy for a loser who has inflicted the misery upon himself. More so when there are plenty of other such losers around.

What happens when the public donations are no longer pouring in or insufficient, given the sheer number of losers who have squandered away their CPF monies and dependent on charity and goodwill???

The govt or taxpayers will have to step in to clean up the mess and its going to be goddamn expensive to those who are still productive and financially responsible. Do you want to pay half your salary in taxes??? I won't.

I really doubt that the govt ever will step in to clear any mess. In Singapore the catchphrase is "YOU DIE, YOUR BUSINESS". They care only for themselves, their cronies and elite classes. Why do I say that?

1. In the current financial crisis, other countries like Australia, NZ and HK quickly reassured Bank depositors that their entire bank deposits are fully guaranteed. What did the PAP do? After waiting for responses from other countries and keeping very silent, they then only guaranteed $20,000; any deposits above that amount is NOT guaranteed.

2. Look at the rise of GST to 7%. Truly, how much of the 7%GST really go to welfare assistance of the needy poor in Singapore? Bearing in mind that the lion's share of welfare is still borne by NGOs in Singapore with public donations. Even the Community Chest, Hero's Fund etc are public donations.

3. Kidney disease is very serious and life threatening, some suffer kidney failure due to poor lifestyle choices (HBP, diabetes caused by obesity, unhealthy diets etc) which I am sure you would prejudge as 'losers' not deserving help. There are more Kidney sufferers needing dialysis than machines available. Did the govt step in to clean the mess. NO! It is still left to NGOs like the NKF.

Fate can be funny and misfortunes can strike anybody at anytime. It may not be wise to haughtily pre-judge the 'underserving losers' thinking one is rich and therefore invulnerable with plenty of cash and real estate assets etc.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Government should keep their promise and returned the people cpf at 55
CPF Money is after all our money AND NOT the Government's money

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Singaporeans have a life expectancy of 82. If the old can get their at 55, squander them by their 56th birthday, who is going to take care of them for the next 26 years.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:

Singaporeans have a life expectancy of 82. If the old can get their at 55, squander them by their 56th birthday, who is going to take care of them for the next 26 years.

I trust a middle aged man of 55 years old to better manage his retirement funds more than I trust an 85 year old man using CPF funds to buy Citigroup stocks at NYSE for no reason other than political.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fate can be funny and misfortunes can strike anybody at anytime. It may not be wise to haughtily pre-judge the 'underserving losers' thinking one is rich and therefore invulnerable with plenty of cash and real estate assets etc.

I heard that many Singaporeans with chronic medical problems are driving to Malaysia in their BMWs & Mercedes for the cheaper medical treatments like dialysis.

Life is good in Spore only if you are a civil servant like LKY or related family. :rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Government should keep their promise and returned the people cpf at 55
CPF Money is after all our money AND NOT the Government's money

So far so good, they have kept their promise with good interests. Your CPF money is not your money until they give it back to you. Unfortunately there
are some who disagreed with the system.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if a newly married young couple have a combined CPF total of $15,000, HDB should have EITHER, sold them the property at $15,000 as no installments are allowed OR told the couple to fuck off and go live in a longkang somewhere.

I do agree with you though on utilization of CPF. Its about time the govt changed the laws overnight so that monthly mortgages are paid in cash instead of CPF going forward. This will wake the motherfuckers up.

You are really dense. What do people use now? They take HDB loans and pay the installments using CPF. What I am saying is that the installments should be coming from their cash. That way, they won't be so quick to bid up the HDB prices as they will feel the pain very acutely if they do so.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I am saying is that the installments should be coming from their cash. That way, they won't be so quick to bid up the HDB prices as they will feel the pain very acutely if they do so.

This is the reason why the govt has put restrictions on how much of your CPF you can use to pay off your mortgage while maintaining the rest for retirement.

Its already bad enough with mortgage payments coming out of the CPF's OA, the average Singaporean has trouble managing his salary and is now looking to tap the CPF for his daily expenses as well. As much as I support your idea, I don't think the plan of using cash to pay mortgage is going to go down well with these whiners.

Singaporeans have a spend first, think later attitude. This is the precisely why they find themselves in trouble in the first place. If they bid prices upwards without taking affordability into consideration, its their own fault and folly.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really doubt that the govt ever will step in to clear any mess. In Singapore the catchphrase is "YOU DIE, YOUR BUSINESS". They care only for themselves, their cronies and elite classes. Why do I say that?

1. In the current financial crisis, other countries like Australia, NZ and HK quickly reassured Bank depositors that their entire bank deposits are fully guaranteed. What did the PAP do? After waiting for responses from other countries and keeping very silent, they then only guaranteed $20,000; any deposits above that amount is NOT guaranteed.

2. Look at the rise of GST to 7%. Truly, how much of the 7%GST really go to welfare assistance of the needy poor in Singapore? Bearing in mind that the lion's share of welfare is still borne by NGOs in Singapore with public donations. Even the Community Chest, Hero's Fund etc are public donations.

3. Kidney disease is very serious and life threatening, some suffer kidney failure due to poor lifestyle choices (HBP, diabetes caused by obesity, unhealthy diets etc) which I am sure you would prejudge as 'losers' not deserving help. There are more Kidney sufferers needing dialysis than machines available. Did the govt step in to clean the mess. NO! It is still left to NGOs like the NKF.

I think the govt is mindful of the situation and quite recently slated a bill that will allow them to draw on more reserve to help needy Singaporeans tide over. So its not as if are ignorant of the plight.

As for the 20k deposit guarantee; you are mistaken. MAS has agreed to insure FULLY the bank deposits for a period of time.

The govt does make a dollar for dollar contribution on donation for NGOs like Community Chest.

As for NKF, I don't even need to remind you of the fiasco. Even having millions sitting on their books they were discretionary towards helping dialysis patients and these are public funds. Where is the public goodwill towards NKF today?

The proponents in favor of dipping into the CPF will have to come out with a better plan then they currently propose - which is spend and spend and when that's gone, rely on the good graces of the public. A fine recipe for disaster.

Its all well and good to spend retirement funds today. Its there and its convenient. What happens after that money dries up? No one has given a satisfactory answer to this so far.

Citizens will then pressure the govt to do something about the situation and other than raising income taxes to what we have in welfare state systems, I honestly don't see any other way.

DannyBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's definitely not the citizen money, unless you give up the citizenship. On year 2007, the current PM increase the retirement age to 67 yr old, as his father still refuse to retire even at age of 85. So, by year 2037, will they increase the retirement age to 75 yrs old??? So, for young people, you can almost forget about getting your CPF money.

bumblebee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's definitely not the citizen money, unless you give up the citizenship. On year 2007, the current PM increase the retirement age to 67 yr old, as his father still refuse to retire even at age of 85. So, by year 2037, will they increase the retirement age to 75 yrs old??? So, for young people, you can almost forget about getting your CPF money.

that goes without saying, for LKY salary in millions, he is greedy and won't be stupid to retire and throw away $$$.

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
And believe me the govt would. The problem is we have too many stoopid Chink Ah Peks with limp cocks who would be quickly relieved of their CPF by the conniving China Mei Meis. The govt was quick to realize this and decided to delay and eventually pay these dumb Chinks in installments. If these miserable Chinks actually live past the age of 85, then they can have the mother lode or whatever is left in the CPF account.

how about poor people like me, i want my cpf money for my kids university?
i dun one my kids to be poors again

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about poor people like me, i want my cpf money for my kids university?
i dun one my kids to be poors again

“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

- Lee Kuan Yew speaking at Human Capital Summit, 24 October 2008

I think this answers your question.:biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
“That’s the way the world is. If I have explain this, I think I will lose votes after I explain the awful truth. Nobody believe it, but slowly it will dawn on them, especially the graduates, yes. You marry a non-graduate, then you are going to worry if your son or daughter is going to make it to university.”

- Lee Kuan Yew speaking at Human Capital Summit, 24 October 2008

I think this answers your question.:biggrin:

Lee Kuan Yew is like the Captain of the doomed Titanic. He's just going down till the end with no regrets. His self-interest became the country's worst self interest.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew is like the Captain of the doomed Titanic. He's just going down till the end with no regrets. His self-interest became the country's worst self interest.

No Fxxking Way! He and his family will be in the first life boat with the bodyguards shooting anyone who tries to get on board!:mad:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Fxxking Way! He and his family will be in the first life boat with the bodyguards shooting anyone who tries to get on board!:mad:

Believe me, by that time, he wouldn't have access to guns in the first place. In a time of chaos, its very hard to get access to any sort of weapon. Besides, he's holding on to those ideals. Something tells me, somehow, that he wouldn't give up those ideals even he's staring at a barrel of a gun.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, by that time, he wouldn't have access to guns in the first place. In a time of chaos, its very hard to get access to any sort of weapon. Besides, he's holding on to those ideals. Something tells me, somehow, that he wouldn't give up those ideals even he's staring at a barrel of a gun.

Unrepentant to the end huh?...............................:(

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why the govt has put restrictions on how much of your CPF you can use to pay off your mortgage while maintaining the rest for retirement.

Singaporeans have a spend first, think later attitude. This is the precisely why they find themselves in trouble in the first place. If they bid prices upwards without taking affordability into consideration, its their own fault and folly.

Restrictions are not good enough, if it is not meant to be used then it should not be used at all. They allowed people to use it so that HDB can sell the flats at inflated prices.

The attitude came about because if they don't use the CPF, they may not get to use it anyway.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unrepentant to the end huh?...............................:(

LKY is famous- or rather infamous- for his utter stubbornness. Otherwise why he would continuously say that only children of both graduate parents can do well, while those who have one or none cannot, for the last forty-fifty years?

Even after it has been debunked time and time by scientific proof and common sense evaluation.

The truth is that the ideals LKY holds are outdated, almost like one typewriter will always insist that his typewriter would still be better than a computer. And thus because of his isolation from reality, he would bring them down to his grave.

The downside to this though is that he might even bring down the political career of his own son- many years after his own death. By that time, LHL can do nothing but to see his Lee family go down in flames. All dynasties will face their ruin. And in the internet age, my bet is that dynasties won't need hundreds of years; they will fall within a few decades or even faster than that.

Last edited: