• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Growth & Share package 2011

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To share the fruits of economic growth in 2010, Singaporeans will receive their Growth Dividends and Medisave topup on 1st May 2011. I keep telling myself this $$$ is not use to buy my vote!

Share how are you guys going to spent the $$$. If you think you don't deserve the $$$ donate them, http://www.growandshare.gov.sg.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn not even 1st May I already spend finishing cheonging GL CAT150.....so when is the next Growth and Share? Hope they not going to wait until next election to buy my votes?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are getting paid soon, might as well give it to Oppos to fund their deposit lah!

To share the fruits of economic growth in 2010, Singaporeans will receive their Growth Dividends and Medisave topup on 1st May 2011. I keep telling myself this $$$ is not use to buy my vote!

Share how are you guys going to spent the $$$. If you think you don't deserve the $$$ donate them, http://www.growandshare.gov.sg.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn not even 1st May I already spend finishing cheonging GL CAT150.....so when is the next Growth and Share? Hope they not going to wait until next election to buy my votes?

U better bend over and rub some lubricant to get ready for increase in GST once PAPee dogs U-Turn on their GST promise.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the lack of funds from some GE opposition candidates, am sure they will benefit much from those who hate PAP.

Those who hate PAP and Singapore should walk the talk and 'throw away' their growth dividends to the Opps GE candidates. Then again, talk is cheap.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who hate PAP and Singapore should walk the talk and 'throw away' their growth dividends to the Opps GE candidates. Then again, talk is cheap.

I just feel sad that Opposition candidates can't secure enough $$$ of $16K for their own election deposit! It is their job to come up with the $$$. There are many rich businessman out there who can easily provide them the $$$, they need to identify and approach them with a good "Business Strategy". In my cause of work I need to impress brand owners to provide the funds for my marketing plans and promotions to generate Sales. The oppositions must also do their own Marketing campaign to get funds, not just asking donates from commoners.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh 29 Apr or 1st May also no diff liao cos all spend finish, money come in have to use for other bills....knn just give $700 where got enough to cheong...:mad:

At the same day, together with the GROW & SHARE package letter, I received my Income Tax payment letter, so I have already shared my benefits with IRAS, and have already donated to charity....the MIW's are so poor thing the need my donations... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the same day, together with the GROW & SHARE package letter, I received my Income Tax payment letter, so I have already shared my benefits with IRAS, and have already donated to charity....the MIW's are so poor thing the need my donations... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Bro, how come so fast u receive the IRAS payment voucher?

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just feel sad that Opposition candidates can't secure enough $$$ of $16K for their own election deposit! It is their job to come up with the $$$. There are many rich businessman out there who can easily provide them the $$$, they need to identify and approach them with a good "Business Strategy". In my cause of work I need to impress brand owners to provide the funds for my marketing plans and promotions to generate Sales. The oppositions must also do their own Marketing campaign to get funds, not just asking donates from commoners.

Of course it will be difficult for opposition parties as PAP keeps raising the amount. PAP is rich because they have been using taxpayers monies for their funding, investments etc.. without their knowledge and consent including you. :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will use the money wisely in TOTO.

After I strike, I will fuuccckk off from Singapore if PAP is still more than 2/3 majority.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. honest, sheep are just getting back what they have been paying out.
2. it is no big deal.
3. right hand gives out, left handtakes in.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will use the money wisely in TOTO.

After I strike, I will fuuccckk off from Singapore if PAP is still more than 2/3 majority.

Why u neber tell us what u will do if u dun strike Toto? Squeeze lumpar balls in a corner of your HDB flat? :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the lack of funds from some GE opposition candidates, am sure they will benefit much from those who hate PAP.

What rubbish are u talking about? Those are our money!!! Why should anyone be stupid enough to throw away what is rightfully theirs? It's the PAPPIES who would want u to believe that the govt is being very generous and is "giving" you monetary rewards! I'll take the cash and still vote against them on polling day!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GIRO....starts immediately on May 5, 2011...receive May 1, pay May 5, 2011....vote May 7, 2011...all on the same week..

I already got my TV license refund, already spent it in Malaysia:smile:

So what's the story behind "Growth & Share package", is it real money or just some kind of credit that you can't use :confused:

I don't read the paper's so sometimes don't know what's going on:o

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are u talking about? Those are our money!!! Why should anyone be stupid enough to throw away what is rightfully theirs? It's the PAPPIES who would want u to believe that the govt is being very generous and is "giving" you monetary rewards! I'll take the cash and still vote against them on polling day!

That's the attitude!

The money is rightfully Singaporeans... don't be fooled... this trick have been used by PAP for many years!

use your money prudently, for it is the rights of Singaporeans.

VOTE WISELY, VOTE FOR OPPOSITION, SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION, GO TO SUPPORT THEM IN NOMINATION DAY, IF THEY NEED PEOPLE, GIVE YOURSELF FREELY.

REMEMBER, these 11 DAYS will determine the next 5 years... YOUR CALL.