• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greatest Achievement In History Of Singapore Sport

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tao Li is amazing. As a patriotic Singaporean, I am really proud of her achievement. What a birthday present she has given to Singapore.

Beijing Olympics update: Tao Li makes it through first heat in women’s 100m butterfly in new national record time
August 9, 2008
Update by Les Tan

Tao Li of Singapore. (Photo © Leslie Tan/Red Sports file picture)
Beijing, Saturday, August 9, 2008 - Tao Li of Singapore won her heat to qualify for the next round in the 100m butterfly. Swimming in heat 4, Tao Li finished first ahead of Italian Ilaria Bianchi in a time of 57.77sec, breaking her national record of 58.96sec. The best 16 swimmers qualified for the next round.

Tao Li posted the fourth-fastest time in the qualifiers. Jessicah Schipper of Australia was the fastest with a time of 57.58sec while Christine Magnuson of the USA and China’s Zhou Yafei were just behind, both at 57.70sec.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless butch Joscelin Yeo is not even fit to carry Tao Li's shoes.

I can see the enthusiasm is your posting but is there really a need 4 u to belittle our locally bred athlete(s) just becos they failed to make their mark in the international arena.:confused:

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the enthusiasm is your posting but is there really a need 4 u to belittle our locally bred athlete(s) just becos they failed to make their mark in the international arena.:confused:

Aiyah, don't mind him (Clinton) la, he's got five stars n' a crescent moon on his forehead la, n' blinded by the colour red i must add :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore's greatest sporting achievement is in the olympic sport of synchronised nose crushing.

nip-pmlee.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You said it. She is a failure, a disgrace in the international arena.:mad:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said it. She is a failure, a disgrace in the international arena.

You call yourself a proud singaporean and yet you belittle them even though they have tried and done their best tsk..tsk. tsk:mad:

U might as well label Ang PS (once the fastest man over the 50m freestyle in the WORLD) a "failure" too eventhough there was no platform then for him to compete and win medals..:(. Where is your sense of balance:rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call yourself a proud singaporean and yet you belittle them even though they have tried and done their best tsk..tsk. tsk:mad:

U might as well label Ang PS (once the fastest man over the 50m freestyle in the WORLD) a "failure" too eventhough there was no platform then for him to compete and win medals..:(. Where is your sense of balance:rolleyes:

Ang PS??=Ang Pee Sai?? I have check the Olympics Annals and there is no mention of Ang PS. My Ahmad told me before he would be Olympic champion if they have the sport of 'ka-sing".

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot lah:biggrin:...especially when one distorts the facts:p

Lidat!!!Might as well get Ahmad to do some research 4 u b4 u continue to make a fool of yrself here :rolleyes:

Ang Pee Sai is a total washout and a Kampong champ. He did not bring any glory to Singapore internationally.