• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great News - More Useless Sinkies Laid Off - Make Way for Foreign Talents

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks my good friends, may all sinkies stay united in doing well and living well to show those naturalized citizens, smelly mudland chinese women and other foreigners that we all have a successful career :sneaky::thumbsup:
If your naturalised citizens and smelly mudland women include those that are Singaporeans since half a century ago and those born in Singapore since almost half a century ago then I will say sinkies that think like that can go to hell and deserved to be crushed by foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am really on my last few months of career ... By 31 Dec 2018, I am officially unemployed :biggrin: looking forward to it :biggrin:
Of course you and @Bad New Brown are both in last lap of career and both boasted of beating mudlanders and CECA Indians. Shameless clones talking to each other. Of course @Robert Half too. That’s two of your 100 clones that you boasted about previously.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you and @Bad New Brown are both in last lap of career and both boasted of beating mudlanders and CECA Indians. Shameless clones talking to each other. Of course @Robert Half too. That’s two of your 100 clones that you boasted about previously.

You are jealous of them. You admitted that you are been fired & lost your job.

All I say is your work performance is very poor & you are the most laid back employee in your company.

You had been a loser in your whole life :biggrin:

Shame on you !!!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping a job until old means winner in life. Big losers like you calling others big losers are ignorant and pathetic.

It is a fact that you are a sore loser in life. You got bullied by your malaysian chinese neighbours in JB :laugh:

Everywhere you go you make enemies with people like in your previous workplace, in JB and in the virtual world :thumbsdown:

I still have a job that pay me $7000 a month. You leh ? :rolleyes:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

The FTs that I defeated are senior management level and not lowlifes like you and that frenchbrief :o-o:

Are you capable of doing that to your LJ boss and cake leng woman ? :cautious: