• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Great leap forward 我是中国人

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are also from China?

No, I am Chinese by birth...as a Chinese, I am proud of what the Chinese can achieve, wherever they maybe anywhere in the world. My parents generation of they are still alive, they will be proud of what the "motherland" had achieved, doesn't matter of they are CCCP side or the KMT side.

I have no 'motherland' mine is here, so I am proud of what the Chinese can achieve even I am not 'from China"...DNA from China..."YES!"

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad u hv say 'we'.

200 years after fighting 3 win wars with the illegal BE opium trade.

2 opium trade wars where 100 million Chinese died.
And French failed invasion of China.

Followed by more miserable wars against a weak China, military and gunboats.

We are back with vengence wanting angmoh BE blood in our Chinese hands.

Happy CNY to you. Enjoy.

It is a great leap forward...the Chinese should be proud to be Chinese, we have come a long way!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am Chinese by birth...as a Chinese, I am proud of what the Chinese can achieve, wherever they maybe anywhere in the world. My parents generation of they are still alive, they will be proud of what the "motherland" had achieved, doesn't matter of they are CCCP side or the KMT side.

I have no 'motherland' mine is here, so I am proud of what the Chinese can achieve even I am not 'from China"...DNA from China..."YES!"

I am not sure but by using race, isn't it very disharmony among the human race? We are all humans so we harmonize ourselves as human beings. I cannot help to feel that using race to one up yourself and one down others, seems very low and primitive.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad u hv say 'we'.

200 years after fighting 3 win wars with the illegal BE opium trade.

2 opium trade wars where 100 million Chinese died.
And French failed invasion of China.

Followed by more miserable wars against a weak China, military and gunboats.

We are back with vengence wanting angmoh BE blood in our Chinese hands.

Happy CNY to you. Enjoy.
old fart, that happened in the past and that is history. In the past, people are not consciously aware of their action and that is why war here and there. Now people are more aware, i don't think the chinese are stupid enough to want blood in hands.

you like to talk about the past. Let me introduce the "Friends" diaper brand for you.

images

For introduction of such diaper pls refer to: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ha...re-ang-bao-for-you.251010/page-2#post-2690974

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking tony chat new clone talk nonsense.

old fart, that happened in the past and that is history. In the past, people are not consciously aware of their action and that is why war here and there. Now people are more aware, i don't think the chinese are stupid enough to want blood in hands.

you like to talk about the past. Let me introduce the "Friends" diaper brand for you.

images

For introduction of such diaper pls refer to: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ha...re-ang-bao-for-you.251010/page-2#post-2690974

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking tony chat new clone same shit.

images

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking tony chat old shit new clone.

images

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit Tony chat at it again.

images

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck

images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these china technologies are either stolen or copied and improved as western companies are forced to transfer technology to local partners if they were awarded contracts. Something trump will insist china should compensate for the loss.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d are dickhead stupid.

Most of these china technologies are either stolen or copied and improved as western companies are forced to transfer technology to local partners if they were awarded contracts. Something trump will insist china should compensate for the loss.