• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

遇到贱女人了怎么办?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
我中学同学,曾经有过一段感情,后来跟我曾经的好朋友在一起了。之前就一再的说我们没有谈恋爱,现在怎么看都像在找退路。我在之前就对她和其他男生纠缠不清的情况很愤怒,和她理论过。然后她把我们的聊天记录中对我不利的部分发给班上其他同学,让其他人都觉得她是对的,我是错的,让他们孤立我,甚至还向别人炫耀,我三观都震碎了,怎么会有如此龌龊无耻之人

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untiong for chiu...
My middle school classmate once had a relationship, and later we ended up with my former good friend. We have repeatedly said before that we are not in love, but now it looks like we are looking for a way out. I was very angry about her entanglement with other boys before and argued with her. Then she sent the unfavorable parts of our chat history to other students in the class, making them feel that she was right and I was wrong, causing them to isolate me, and even showed off to others that my three views were bad. I'm shocked, how could there be such a dirty and shameless person?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
我中学同学,曾经有过一段感情,后来跟我曾经的好朋友在一起了。之前就一再的说我们没有谈恋爱,现在怎么看都像在找退路。我在之前就对她和其他男生纠缠不清的情况很愤怒,和她理论过。然后她把我们的聊天记录中对我不利的部分发给班上其他同学,让其他人都觉得她是对的,我是错的,让他们孤立我,甚至还向别人炫耀,我三观都震碎了,怎么会有如此龌龊无耻之人
YOUR DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER and you ADULTERER WITH CHEAP DAO TAO EASY EXIT STRATEGY are the 贱人CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOUR DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER and you ADULTERER WITH CHEAP DAO TAO EASY EXIT STRATEGY are the 贱人CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Pui!
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Untiong for chiu...
My middle school classmate once had a relationship, and later we ended up with my former good friend. We have repeatedly said before that we are not in love, but now it looks like we are looking for a way out. I was very angry about her entanglement with other boys before and argued with her. Then she sent the unfavorable parts of our chat history to other students in the class, making them feel that she was right and I was wrong, causing them to isolate me, and even showed off to others that my three views were bad. I'm shocked, how could there be such a dirty and shameless person?
good story?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be still sleeping 睡懒觉:biggrin:
O1CN01DwBUOb2HcNEuo18DM_!!0-item_pic.jpg_Q75.jpg_.webp

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Lol. You found her clitoris, now stab it till she creams.
there is no reason for any woman to react so relentlessly and in all extreme responses like her when she's called slut, unless she got something that cannot be disclosed ie she's 100% a slut and fake virgin. :tongue:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no reason for any woman to react so relentlessly and in all extreme responses like her when she's called slut, unless she got something that cannot be disclosed ie she's 100% a slut and fake virgin. :tongue:
I am just going to fuck her to death regardless. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she addicted to harassing me already. so i.play along with her lor:biggrin:
Shameless Cantonese LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY son of prostitute tell lies without blinking everyone with human conscience can see how you start slut whore mistress threads around for me to abuse me. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good excuse to do evil and demand your victim cannot get angry. Hey BASTARD you forgot you get angry when I just asked you to STATE FACT CALL YOUR MOTHER SLUT just a few days ago. Remember how angry and abusive you were and turned around to abuse me as dirty slut? You ownself busted your loser grandfather logic that victim of bullying cannot get angry. Pui!