• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gravitas Plus: Why is Winnie Xi cracking down on everyone?

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becareful Laksaboy recently been lamjiao itchy to fuck a man... try him...
He did it on you. Oh my oh my

Or he did it online with you which is considered an attack surface consists of the reachable and exploitable vulnerabilities in a system

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you under any threats and stress? No worries, we can help you

p/s: There are two concepts that are useful in evaluating and classifying threats: attack surfaces and attack trees.
Tiong dogs have stressful jobs. They have to defend their CCPee master at all costs just for 50-cents.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did it on you. Oh my oh my

Or he did it online with you which is considered an attack surface consists of the reachable and exploitable vulnerabilities in a system

This place need a dumbtwit professor to screw those anti China bastards. U fit this job.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know only how to print?

you don't know the script? hahahahaha

just loves the way you bumps this thread

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Neh who bath in Ganges spew shit. Did you see those collapsing infrastructure? Those are the nice works of these corrupted provincial officials. Or the collapse of Evergrande? They are not caused by Beijing, they are caused by these corrupted people. That is the reason for the crackdown. Xi JP has zero resemblance to Mao, wake up

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh who bath in Ganges spew shit. Did you see those collapsing infrastructure? Those are the nice works of these corrupted provincial officials. Or the collapse of Evergrande? They are not caused by Beijing, they are caused by these corrupted people. That is the reason for the crackdown. Xi JP has zero resemblance to Mao, wake up
Birds-Of-a-Feather-Flock-Together-Two-Hens-Filled-Machine-Embroidery-Design-Digitized-Pattern-700x700-edumantra.net_.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you still living in denial? His unilateral law of allowing himself to rule the country forever is already a good living example (same as Mao's). What else do you want? Oh, I forgot that you are also dealing with those Chinese associates. Be extra careful, less you get yourself burnt one day by your business associates, by which time, it'll be too late to regret.