• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grace Fu asks Sylvia Lim to apologise, withdraw comment on GST hike

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so gung ho?
Want to be next president?
:biggrin:
Talk like real like speaking on behalf the people but the real problem just put aside.
Got time ask for apology, aunty can use the time fix real problem?
She can't be next President; she's not Indian or Malay.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
6ffba76f-bac3-4dbc-b213-6eda51f8ffe4.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Sylvia doesn't apologize. This would give the good PAP government the perfect chance to jail and fine her.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We the grassroots leaders demand that Sylvia perform the 3 bows and 9 kowtows in Parliament to demonstrate her sincerity. Otherwise, we strongly recommend that Sylvia Lim be jailed for abusing her parliamentary privileges. While Parliament cannot officially remove her as MP, Parliament certainly can bar her from fulfilling her MP duties simply by jailing her for her loose tongue.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We the grassroots leaders demand that Sylvia perform the 3 bows and 9 kowtows in Parliament to demonstrate her sincerity. Otherwise, we strongly recommend that Sylvia Lim be jailed for abusing her parliamentary privileges. While Parliament cannot officially remove her as MP, Parliament certainly can bar her from fulfilling her MP duties simply by jailing her for her loose tongue.
I demand you kill your self and children.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
wah lau....PAP now tax to get money. Sounds like left wing liberal party.

BUT!

they take money spend on dunno what. But won't fund welfare programs.

AND YET!

Sinkies vote for them!

Justine Trudeau must be thinking WHY I NOT FARKING SINKIE AR? Would be damn shiok be PM there!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's vote Grace Fu for president when it's the Chinese turn. She had exemplified the virtues of the PAP government of standing together barking together. Some MPs face was like "how I wish I can get a piece of the action" Long live PAP

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is pure diversion from the lousy budget...especially on the real impact of the forthcoming GST hike.

If this is not what opposition party does in parliament...to oppose and question all avenues, then they would not be called opposition.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's vote Grace Fu for president when it's the Chinese turn. She had exemplified the virtues of the PAP government of standing together barking together. Some MPs face was like "how I wish I can get a piece of the action" Long live PAP
You never know, she could probably have mixed parentage ancestory. If PAP want, could even trace her back to 10 generations and proclaimed she has an indian grandfather with several Malay, Chinese, Pakistanis and Arabist mistresses and she was probably one of those bastards borned out of such family structure that qualified her to stand for the next "racist" president.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know, she could probably have mixed parentage ancestory. If PAP want, could even trace her back to 10 generations and proclaimed she has an indian grandfather with several Malay, Chinese, Pakistanis and Arabist mistresses and she was probably one of those bastards borned out of such family structure that qualified her to stand for the next "racist" president.

Maybe by the next EP elections the gahmen would have come up with another new category of calibre acceptable as presidential candidates...idiots.

Then she would qualify unreservedly...the rest will fail miserably, especially TCB.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this cheebye disgracefu talking. It is the duty of elected MP to voice or debate any popular or unpopular issues n policies in parliament! Why can't she shut the fuck up?? Moreover Sylvia is an opposition MP so surely she needs to speak up esp since the majority whites in parliament are highly paid dumb morons juz to sit there, fall asleep & say nothing. This issue highlights even more the need to vote in more opposition into parliament but sadly, at least 70% still continues to bury their head in the sand n pretend nothings wrong with our political landscape!!! :(

...if the public scolded her, put her down in this rotten manner and what not about her CB etc ect...imo its better for her to jump down from MBS naked...